21. Fainted

Everyone went back after talking a while varani was chanting some words in the Krishna's temple present in the mansion while Gayatri,urmila and other maids went with them to prepare for dinner.

Ruhani Amal Vivek and Shivani were sitting on the sofa present in the main hall, Amal and Vivek had their laptops with them doing work and at the same time a little chit chat while Shivani and ruhani were talking.

"Bhabhi ek question"

"Yes shivi what is it?"

"That ayushi di"

"Hmm?"

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"Hainnnn"

She said a bit loudly gaining both the left person's attention.

"Are dheereee"
(Be slow)

"Sorry sorry but aap ye kyu puch rahe ho?"
(Why are you asking this)

"Just tell me na"

"No she don't have"

"Perfect"

"What is going on in your mind shivi?"

"Bhabhi you don't know apne Vivek bhaiya kuch kuch hota hai unko dekh kar"
(Something something happens to Vivek brother when he looks at her)

Ruhani raised an eyebrow although somewhere she was having this
thought.

"So shivi?"

"Don't you think we should do something to find out if he really likes her?"

"Hmmm okay we'll find out tomorrow"

"Really?"

"Yep"

"But our plan"

"Wo bhi hoga shivi"
(That will also happen)

They both high five each other while smiling.

"Kya khusur pusur kar rahe ho aap dono?"

Vivek asked out of curiosity.

"You don't need to know"

Shivani said while rolling her eyes causing Vivek to make a done face.

Ruhani got up from her seat taking her steps towards the kitchen to help others .

After a while when everyone had their dinner quietly went to their separate rooms Gayatri went with varani to massage her back with oil.

Ruhani walked towards her room while looking at her phone.

Ruhani's POV

Should I check on him yeah I guess I should I turned back taking steps to mr aam's room.

Sometimes this mansion's structure is too confusing hope I don't get lost here but I remember his room so no worries
Second corridor and second last room yep you are so smart.

Okay now we just have to knock, but even before I could do it the door hunged open revealing him but wait what the hell he is not wearing any tshirt he is half naked oh my god ruhani why are you looking at him turn around, I turned around while covering my eyes.

"S-sorry s-sorry I swear I didn't s-saw anything"

"You need something ruhi"

How can he be so calm while here I am getting embarassed as hell.

"I-I just came to check on you"

"Oh then check on me"

He said in a low voice more like whispering in my ear giving me goosebumps, no ruhani you don't have to become a tomato control yourself.