33. His enemy

Ruhani's pov

I turned around only to see Amal's face who was just standing right behind me with his arm crossed.

"Aapke hisse ka pyar sirf aapke liye hai"

I said to which he just nodded and tilted his head to look at max who was already standing by the time with his head low.

Why are they even scared from him, he is not even a bad person, It can be possible though that he might be strict related to his work but it's not like he'll kill him why getting so scared.

"Don't say anything to him it was me who gave him the cookies, I baked them because I was feeling dull"

I said giving him a tight smile.

"It's his job to keep you safe"

"Come on I am already so safe and let him eat it peacefully, I'll bring some for you as well"

I said before walking towards the kitchen and picking up the cookies in a small plate then walked back to him with the same speed.

"Here enjoy"

He nodded with a small smile.

My eyes went to max who was still standing.

"Why are you standing ?"

"M-mam"

"Sit down and eat your left meal"

He looked at Amal before taking his seat back.

What's the need to be this scared and also to that person who's really amazing.

"Get ready ruhi we'll be leaving in an hour"

"Uh ?"

"Just an hour but it's only 4"

"The party is from 5:30"

"Acha okay I'll go"

I was about to go but stopped.

"And what about you when will you get ready ?"

"I am already ready ruhi"

I looked at him from head to toe.

"No you'll also change look at your shirt it's wrinkled"

"Pata nhi roj roj kon si jang lad kar aate hai"

He chuckled.

"Okay fine I'll change"

I nodded.

Amal's pov

When I saw that she was gone, I took my steps towards max who was sitting on the couch.

He stood up with a jerk.

"You are here to keep her safe remember"

"I know king b-but she forced me"

Why is she delightful to everyone that's around her and somewhere I hate it.

I hate it.

And when I am saying I hate it that means I really do.

I can understand if she's being nice to my family or somebody known but these are strangers for her.

Now my will to take her with me is decreasing gradually.

What is she'll be nice to everyone there as well.

I mean of course she'll be nice because she is my star, she can never talk rude to anyone doesn't matter if the person is a fucker.