37. she knows her ?

Author's pov

He quickly picked her up in his arms before heading inside, She buried her face further into his chest biting on her lower lip she was trying to control her sobs.

"Just a few seconds baby"

He whispered to her and quickly layed her down on the couch.

Tears started to roll down her eyes.

"BRING THE FIRST AID QUICK"

He shouted and within seconds the maid appeared with the box in her hand.

"Sir let me do it"

"She is my wife and I'll do it"

He snatched the box from her hands.

He kept the box near him and looked at the piece of glass which was still struck on her skin.

He inhaled air before touching the piece before trying to pull it gently from her skin.

"Aaahh don't i-its paining"

She cried because of pain, by numbing her cry the pain rose up in his heart.

"J-Just a little jaan please"

"Don't look at it, look at me, look into my eyes, forget that you are hurt"

He said lovingly as she looked up at him.

When he felt the time was right, he slowly but quickly removed the piece of glass.

She whimpered in pain when she felt sudden impact on her skin.

"Shh it's fine now"

He quickly took out a bandage and ointment from the box and applied it gently on her skin because he could not bear seeing pain on her face and that too when it's from him.

Max was standing there too who had already called the doctor by the time now.

And he reached just by the time.

He checked her wound.

"Her wound could have gone deeper, but thanks to god that she did not get a deeper wound, for now she will keep her wound away from water and if the pain becomes more then have this pain killer"

"Thankyou"

He said and left from there after wrapping her wound again with the bandage.

"Ruhi come rest now"

He picked her up in his arms before heading to their room and laying her down on the bed gently and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I am coming okay ?, till then don't move"

She nodded and he rushed out moving towards the hall.

"COME HERE FAST"

He shouted and because of his loud scary voice both the maids and Max appeared infront of him within no time.

"Did you clean the garden?"

He asked in a deadly calm way.

"K-King-

"YES OR NO ?"

"Y-yes"

"So where did those glass pieces come from?"

"We d-dont know"

One of the maid said, her hands were shaking as she kept her gaze down.

"I am going to check the cctv and If I find out that you are telling any lie then be prepared to face the consequences"