15. past trauma

The voice she never ever wanted to hear in her life called her name out again, but she didn't knew how to respond, her whole body including her mind went numb not helping her to do anything.

She slowly looked at him only to see him smiling at her moreover smirking at her,she just nodded slowly.

"How come you here when you had left the college I thought you have left the city but I guess not.."
He said in a weird tone making her feel disgusted, she stood up thinking of running away from here would be a better option she started taking steps but was soon stopped by him , he got a hold of her dupatta making her shiver all of the past incidents flowed into her mind all of the trauma he had gave her.

"Where are you going?"
He asked not leaving her dupatta instead holding it tightly,he was with his friend but even he wasn't taking any action she felt helpless, she wanted to cry and wanted to tell Amal how he gave her all of the pain.

"Leave her or you'll not be able to see tomorrow's sun Kunal Verma"

A voice spoke she already knew who it was, ayushi was standing on the entrance looking at Kunal with her red boiling eyes.
He left her dupatta causing her to run to ayushi holding her arm.

"Shhh I am here"
She whispered to calm ruhani's sobs

"She is still a 2 years child who can't even stand on her own and wants other person to help her"

Kunal said mocking ruhani making her cry even more.
Ayushi took her out from the cafe, the driver came running towards her as soon as he noticed her crying.

"Mam what happened are you okay?"
He asked first looking at ayushi then ruhani.

"Take us home"
Ruhani said in a low voice the driver nodded and asked both of them to sit in the car.
Ayushi was so confused but she knew it was not the right time to ask she kept patting ruhani's head to make her calm but it was not helping.

"Meri ruhani nhi roti hai mat ro na"
(My ruhani doesn't cry please don't cry)

But it was not at all helping ruhani as she kept weeping holding tight on ayushi's tshirt.

After 6 minutes they reached to the mansion. Amal came running towards the car because driver had already told him about ruhani's situation.

He opened the gate his heart clenched seeing her crying badly his inner self was blaming himself for not being there when she needed him. He took ruhani in his arms ,for a second she got startled but then wrapped her arms around his neck sobbing again.

"Come inside"
Amal said to ayushi who just followed him from behind she was so confused. what is happening and who is this person who just carried ruhani away with him and she didn't even protested
She thought.

Amal directly took her to his room and tried to lay her down comfortably but she was not leaving him.

"P-please don't l-leave m-me he w-will a-again touch m-me"
She said sluttering her tears flowed more, Amal was boiling in anger he wanted to kill that person right there but he knew ruhani needed him.

"Jaan I am here no need to worry"
He said calmly and made her sit on the bed comfortably, ayushi also appeared in the room and sat beside her while ruhani hugged her tightly while sobbing again.

Ayushi patted her back
"A-ayu you k-know na w-what if he will d-do that a-again"

She said sobbing uncontrollably.
"No one is going to touch you shh relax"

She slowly drifted into sleep while crying ayushi layed her down covering her with comforter.

"Who are you may I know?"
Ayushi asked raising an eyebrow to Amal