10. satisfaction

Ruhani's POV

We walked outside of the restaurant and took our seperate places in the car but I don't know why the fuck I am so clumsy and stupid. Sometimes I am able to do hard stuffs with ease and this minor seat belt I can't put it on.

I saw a hand on my both of the sides I looked in my front to see amal's face so close , so means bhottt. I can literally feel his hot breath. He was staring at me more like piercing my soul with his dark gaze.

I want to move but I can't I don't know I am not able to move myself, my body it seems to stuck under his dark gaze.

After a while after staring at each other he moved away and I got startled.
Uf ruhani you are so dumb and stupid.
He must be thinking right now what a stupid girl. I mentally face palmed myself.

He started driving , I don't want to utter a single word because I am just so embarrassed.

Whole ride was silent none of us uttered any word. He stopped the car and I looked out to see a house no not a house it's a mansion . Lights everywhere giving a perfect royal vibe.

He opened the gate for me . While I was busy in admiring everything it was just so awesome everything looked so nice.

He holded my hand and we started walking. Guards here as well they look well trained though.

We walked and stopped infront of a huge gate and it got opened and I saw a lady wearing a saree she was looking so pretty I must say she looks like she is in her thirty's.

"Aa gaye tum dono"
(you two arrived)

As she was elder than me so I kneeled down to touch her feet.

"Hamesha sukhi raho"
(Always be happy)

I straighten up and she cupped my cheeks
"Meri beti toh bhot pyaari hai "
(My daughter is so pretty)

For a second I got shocked, she smiled

"I am your mother in law beta"

I smiled at her
"Ji"
My mother never said those words to me.

"Bhabhiiii"
A voice screamed and a men came and hugged me. I got started from his sudden actions

He broked the hug and looked at me
"Bhabhi aapko nhi pata kitna intezar Kiya humne aapka"
(Sister in law you don't know for how long we waited for you)
"Mujhe bhi meri bhabhi se milna hai"
(I also want to meet my bhabhi)
A girly voice came as I saw a little girl pouting , she was looking too cute.

"Badi maa Vivek bhaiya came here first"
She said fake crying , I chuckled looking at her. She looked at me and signaled me to kneel down and I did exactly.

"Mai na Shivani hu aap meeko shivi bula sakti ho bhabhi"
( I am Shivani you can call me shivi bhabhi)
She whispered in my ear .
"Okay shivi "
I said and she pecked on my cheek.
"Arey Bhai humari beti Ghar aa gayi aur Hume kisi ne bulaya tak nhi "
(My daughter came and no one cared to call me)
A manly voice echoed in the hall and I saw an uncle and he walked towards me I kneeled down to touch his feets too but he stopped me.
"Humare Ghar ki betiya pao nhi chuhti,
Gale milti hai apne baap se"
(Daughter's of our house doesn't touch our feets they hug their father)

He said opening his arms, all the memories I had with my dad started crossing my mind i slowly went in his arms and he caressed my hair.

He broked the hug and looked at me then at mr aam
"Humari beti ke aankh mai ek bhi aansu nhi aane chahiye"
(I don't want to see any tears in my daughter's eyes)

Tears were on its peak I couldn't believe that this is going to be my family.

"Bhabhi let me introduce you to everyone"
Vivek said