16. torture

He rushed to his basement, his eyes were red, he was not in his mind

He rushed to his basement, his eyes were red, he was not in his mind. His inner devil is now awake and is thirsty for blood.

He walked inside and saw Kunal kneeled down while his face was covered with a black cloth his hands and legs were tied, Amal took out his coat throwing it on the chair folding up his sleeves he took a heavy metal rod, he stood up infront of him closing his eyes he remembered ruhani's each and every word.

He slammed the rod on his waist hard

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH"

He screamed making all of the guards present in the room gulp. Although the guards had used chloroform to make him half unconscious but because of the severe pain it caused him to scream. Amal took out the cloth from his face revealing his face who was hissing because of the deadly pain, his some bones must have got broken.

Acha hai acha hai aisa hi hona chahiye aur Maro.

"You touched her here right?"
He said and pushed the rod on the side of his waist causing him to scream more.

"L-Leave m-me please"
He spoke in a low voice but was enough for Amal to hear.

"She also shouted and begged infront of you to leave her but did you listened to her?"

He stood up
"Bring me that"
He said and one of the guard gave him acid which was indeed deadly capable of burning anyone's body in seconds.
He poured the acid on his hands his screams were getting louder and louder that was satisfying Amal.

"These were the hands with which you touched my ruhi"

"Bring them"
He ordered and one guard brought two deadly dogs who were looking horrible.
The guard locked Kunal in a glass room and left the dogs in the room and just after few minutes they tore each and every part of his body, his screams were capable of making anyone faint right there just by listening to it.

"You know what to do"
Amal said and walked out of his basement walking towards his room to see ruhani, he walked inside and saw her laughing with ayushi he smiled seeing her star laughing, ruhani looked at him.

"Mr aam idhar aaye"
(Come here)
He walked towards her and took his seat infront of her.
"Aap thik hai ab ruhi?"
(You are okay now?)

She nodded
He smiled a little
" will someone care to explain all of this to me?"
Ayushi said looking at both of them

"Ayu meet him he is mr aam u-uh wo I mean mr Amal"
She said while smiling
"And mr aam she is ayu my buddy"
Amal nodded

"But how did you guys met eachother I mean ruhani never told me about you an-
Before she could complete her words door of the room burst open revealing Vivek who was panting badly he rushed to ruhani, kneeling down infront of her.

"Bhabhi aap thik hai na aapko kuch hua toh nhi Bhai ne mujhe bataya ki aap ro rhi thi isliye wo office chorr kar yaha aaye"
(You are alright na nothing happened to you right, brother told me that you were crying that's why he left the office and reached here)