14. unknown

The next day ruhani woke up at around 7 AM she has a habit of waking up early but she woke a little late because she was really tired last night, she rubbed her eyes getting up from the bed but as soon as she stood up falled down on the bed again. her eyes wanted more rest but she had to wake up somehow. after some minutes passed she stood up again making sure she will not fall on the bed again though bed seemed as if it is working as a magnet.

She shrugged it off dashing into the washroom,she washed her face with cold water trying to make her sleep vanish. She looked at herselft in the mirror.
"I don't want you all to question about my fear"
She said and smiled sadly,she was already knowing that everyone will ask her questions about her fear of dark that's why she tried to stay happy ,tried not to show any fear or any glimpse of nervousness she was going through that time. She wanted no one to question her anything about it but her inner soul wanted someone to comfort her ask her about it but her mind kept murmuring to her that she'll get judged,
Everyone will think that she is weak. And she don't want it.

"Ruhani beta open the door"
Gayatri shouted from outside of the room causing ruhani to rush out from the washroom to the door of the room.
She saw Gayatri holding some pair of clothes in her hand, she got aside giving space for her to come inside.

"Here I got you some clothes"
She said while keeping the clothes on the bed.
"There are only men's wear in this room's wardrobe so I thought of bringing some clothes to you"

She nodded at her
"I am preparing breakfast okay come down fast"
She smiled and nodded again.
Gayatri left, ruhani looked at the clothes they were all indeed beautiful she always liked to wear traditional, it's not that she don't like western but it's more comfortable for her when she wear traditional and only prefers loose t-shirts and trousers when drifting to sleep.

She took a kurti which was sea green in colour ,she is so obsessed with Kurtis that no matter how many she buys but can never get enough of them.

She went to take a shower, coming out after half an hour she looked at herself for the last time in the mirror making sure she is looking good.
Heading down she saw an aunty talking to Gayatri maybe she is shivani's mother.

"Kya bataye didi itni jaame rheti hai Aaj kal sadak par jeena mushkil ho Gaya hai , wo toh acha hai ki Amal ke Karan jaldi phuanch gaye"
(What should I tell you, sister there is just so much traffic. it has become difficult to pass these hectic traffic jams , it is good that because of Amal we came here soon)

Gayatri smiled and nodded at her ,her eyes went to ruhani who was standing a little far looking at them.

"Ruhani beta come here"
She called her making ruhani step towards them.
She kneeled down to touch the woman's feet.

"Arey wah betiya toh bhot Sundar chuni hai aapne"
(Wow you have chosen such a beautiful daughter)
She said caressing ruhani's hair.
"Mummy bhabhi Sundar hai na, maine kaha tha na"
(Mom, she is beautiful right, like I said.)
Shivani said in excitement

"Ruhani she is urmila singh rathore mother of shvi and wife of my youngest devar"
(Devar=Husband's younger brother)
Ruhani's face was like oh although she had already guessed it right.

The all took their place on the dining table. Urmila's husband went with Amal to handle something, everyone was eating quietly until Gayatri decided to break it.

"Ruhani today I'll be calling pandit ji for fixing the date of the marriage and one more thing I've called some designers you can choose whatever dresses you like okay"

Ruhani just nodded with a little smile, she wasn't feeling this right she was somewhere feeling guilty as if she is being some burden on this family, feeling ashamed of herself her tears wanted to roll out of her eyes but she had to control it.