19.one day left

Next day everyone was quite busy with all the preparations as only one day was left for their engagement, Gayatri was walking here and there checking the decorations but she stopped when her gaze went to the main door a smile formed on her lips she quickly walked towards the door stopping infront of a lady who was looking older than her.

"Ma"
Gayatri said and kneeled down to touch her feet.

"Khush raho lado"
(Be happy)

"You didn't even informed about your arrival, I would have sent Amal or Vivek ma"

"Mere bacho ko kyu pareshan Karu mai"
(Who would I trouble my kids)

"Okay okay now please come inside"

She told one of the servant to keep the luggage in the guest room, they both took their seats on sofa.

"Nani maa"
Vivek said loudly before walking quickly towards her and hugged her.

"Kaisa hai Mera bacha"
(How is my child)
She said caressing his head as he had hugged her from back holding on to her shoulder.

"I am great Nani I was knowing that you'll come for bhaiya's engagement for sure"

"How can I not"
She said and laughed

"Maa wo mujhe ek hel-
Ruhani entered the living room but stopped her words when she noticed the lady sitting there looking at her with a smile.

"Ruhani come here"
Gayatri said as she walked towards them she kneeled down to touch the lady's feet.

The lady touched her cheek and smiled.

"Ye toh heera hai"
(This is diamond)

A small smile appeared on ruhani's face.

"Beta she is varani Singh raswat, my mother and amal's Nani(grandmother)"

She nodded.

Amal entered the area causing varani to smile widely.
"Aa gaya mera sher"
(Here comes my lion)

Amal walked towards her with a small smile and touched her feet.

"Gale nhi milega?"
(You won't hug me)

Amal smiled a bit and hugged her lightly.
"Ye hui na baat mere sher"
(that's the way)

"Nani have your breakfast"
Amal said sitting beside her.

"Don't worry I already had lots of dishes in flight"

"Nani maaaa"
A voice screamed it was no one other than Shivani who was running towards them but while she was running she lost her balance causing her to fall on the floor.

"SHIVI"
Gayatri shouted Vivek and Amal ran towards her.

"Betu tu thik hai na"
(Child you are okay?)
Gayatri asked all being worried, while Shivani just laughed.

"I am not a small baby badi maa itni choti cheezo se kuch nhi hone wala meeko"
(These small things can't hurt me)
She said and grinned.

"Haa chal tereko chat se phenk dete hai tab hoga dard"
(Okay come then I'll throw you from the terrace then you'll feel pain)

"Bhaiya tab dard nhi direct bhagwan ji ke paas jay-
(Brother then I'll not get pain direct god)
Gayatri closed her mouth with her palm preventing her to speak any further.
"Ekdum chup"
(Shut up)
"Badi ma nothing is going to happen to me I am glad mummy is not here otherwise she would have given me a lecture"
She said making faces.

Shivani stood up from Gayatri's hold and walked towards varani, she embraced her in her arms caressing her head.
"Thik hai meri gudiya ab?"
(Is my doll okay now?)