18. plan

"hey Amal long time no see"
She said but he was still, his hands were still resting in his pockets.
She got away from him before smiling at him, someone was getting jealous and that was no one other than ruhani.

He nodded followed by taking his place beside ruhani, Nisha was sitting infront of Amal and was looking at him with seductive eyes , her hands pressing a bit on the sides of her chest showing her breast line, ruhani felt disgusted by her actions.

From nowhere a cloth got wrapped around nisha's upper portion she looked up irritated to see Gayatri smiling at her.
"Beta thand aa rahi hai apne aap ko dhak ke rakho"
(Child winter is arriving cover yourself)

Nisha fake smiled at her.

Badi aayi mere bete ko apne moh Maya mai fasane wali Gayatri thought.
While everyone giggled at her action.

Ruhani got up helping Gayatri to serve food to everyone, she went to Nisha who was busy in looking at her phone.
She took a table spoon of the sabzi but was stopped by Nisha.

"Ew that's so oily food can I get some salad please I don't want to get fat"

She said in irritating tone while looking at ruhani from head to toe as if she was judging her. Ruhani walked away from her taking her seat again , urmila gave Nisha salad and everyone started having their dinner quietly but ujwal broked it.

"Ruhani Amal we've fixed your engagement on the Friday itself okay and then we'll prepare for further rasms, ruhani beta make sure you choose the best dress okay"

He said and ruhani nodded

"Mujhe bhi dress chahiye bade papa"
(I also want dress)

"Shivi abhi kuch din phele hi dress Li thi na wo phen lena gudiya"
(You just had brought the dress few days ago wear that doll)

"Maa that's old so I'll wear new one for my bhaiya's engagement please"

She said making puppy eyes

"No shivi it's not good lear-

"Ofo leave it I'll buy you new dress shivi"
Gayatri said causing Shivani to smile widely.

"Yayy badi maa tussi great ho"
(You are great)

She said making everyone laugh except Nisha who was still busy in her phone.
Afterwards when everyone was done,
Vivek entered the hall his gaze stopped at Nisha, she also looked at him followed by walking towards him.

"Hi Vivek!"

"What the hell are you doing here?"
He asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I just came Mumbai so I thought to visit you all, and after all you are my friend"
She said smiling

"Don't call me your friend i don't call gold diggers friend"

"W-what?"

"Who even let you get inside, just leave from here asap otherwise I won't hesitate to kick you out"

He said without any expression causing her to gulp her saliva.

"How can you say that your family loves me"

"Oh darling they don't love you they pity on you because you came here alone they must have thought that your parents don't feed you."

"You dare to say th-

"Enough now get lost"
He said pointing his finger towards the main door.

She stomped her feet on the ground before walking away from his sight but was stopped when he called her.