13. care

Amal followed ruhani walking inside the mansion , while she directly went in the kitchen not even waiting for him
Gayatri was already present in the kitchen preparing for the dinner, ruhani quickly walked towards her making Gayatri look at her in confusion.

"Do you need something beta?"
She asked looking at her

"Mumma I'll cook, you rest"
She said smiling

"No beta you just came today how can I let you do work , you go and take rest"

"Oh common mumma leave it to me, you go I'll do everything after all I love to cook"
She said pushing Gayatri out of the kitchen.

"But beta listen to me"
She said trying to stop her but it didn't seemed to work on her.

On the next second she gently pushed Gayatri out of the kitchen before taking utensils out of the cabinet, she was trying to find something but wasn't able to.

"Mam should I help you?"
A maid asked her suddenly causing ruhani to flinch on her place.

"I am sorry mam did I scared you I didn't meant to"
She said feeling guilty

"It's okay no need to be just um tell me where are all the spices ,sugar, salt and everything"
She asked her followed by the maid she told her everything.

"Mam let me help you"
She said taking some vegetables to chopp them but was soon stopped by ruhani.

"I'll do everything thankyou for letting me know about the stuffs you can leave now"
She said smiling warmly at her , she nodded and left.

After a while she started with her cooking as she was cutting the onion tears were coming out of her eyes.

Amal was standing on the door frame looking at her but when he noticed her crying he quickly ran to her.

"Ruhi kya hua aap thik hai na"
(Ruhi what happened you are okay?)
He asked holding her hand stopping her from doing any work further.

"Ha ha mr aam mai thik hu wo bas pyaaz ki wajah se ansu aa gaye"
(Yes yes mr aam I am okay because of the onion I got some tears)

"So who told you to do this leave it the maid will do it"
He said pulling her hand but she yanked his hand which made his inner self angry but he didn't showed anything.

"No I'll make it I am fine you leave, I'll do it"
She said focusing on chopping the vegetables.

"But ruhi list-
She didn't let him finish his sentence

"Please"
She said showing her puppy eyes to him, which melted his heart in less than a second.

He nodded but still stood there in case if she needed him. She continued with her cooking , the whole time Amal was smiling looking at her.

After one hour she was done with everything. She took all of the food she made to the dinner table, she smiled when she saw everyone coming towards the dining table.

"Why did you let her cook she is not well"

Ujwal said to Gayatri more like scolding her.
"Nhi papa don't scold maa it was me who requested her, now common everyone enjoy the food."

Her gaze followed Amal who was still looking at her smiling.
"Mr Aam aap bhi khaiye"

He nodded before taking his seat on his separate chair and ruhani served food everyone including him.

Although everyone told her not to because maids are already present they can do it but she insisted so they all agreed to her.

"Bhabhi aapke haathon mai toh jadoo hai"
(There is magic in your hands bhabhi)
Vivek said attacking on his food as if he was hungry from ages