11. Her fear

Ruhani's POV

These all stuffs just feels like I am living in my fictional world, mr aam is the best but I still have lots of questions in my mind that I don't know whom to ask.

Does he really loves me or he is doing this just as a responsibility. I only see him as my friend but I can't forget that
We are going to marry. What if this marriage doesn't came out well and everything got shattered.

I can't ask him directly that would be really creepy. He's been behaving really good with me since the day we've met he never scolded me or said anything rude.

But what do I feel for him?
I don't know...
Is it love or just some silly affection.

Ruhani yaar bhot sochti hai tu he is a good person and I don't think he'll hurt me right.
(You think too much ruhani)

I walked out of the library , where did mr aam go.

Author's pov

Ruhani kept walking in the corridor and she stopped infront of the last room of the corridor one. As the door was open she decided to take a look inside.

When she went inside there was a bed and few lamps that were helping to light the room. She walked further looking around the room but with a flow of air that was flowing into the room through the small window all the lamps went off.

Now there were only glimpse of darkness.

"N-No"
She said shivering touching every object around. The room became darker as ruhani started to breath heavily.

Accidentally she touched a candle stand which caused it to fall on her feet .
Because of it's sharp edges it caused a deep cut on her feet. She hissed in pain
Still trying to find the door of the room.

"I d-dont want t-to be here"
She said sluttering and shivering badly.
She sat down on the ground digging her face in her knees.

"P-please s-save me"
She said crying.

"A-Amal"
She said and hugged herself more tightly.

"I'll d-die please s-save m-me"
She fainted on the ground.

"Bhabhi kiddr ho aap"
(Bhabhi were are you)

Shivani said loudly seeing in every room she checked in that last room as well but because of the darkness she couldn't see anything , ignoring it she went down to Gayatri.

"Badi maa badi maa"
She said tugging on her saree.

"What happened shivi I am making food for ruhani"
She said adjusting the pan on the stove.

"I can't find bhabhi"

Gayatri looked at her with a confusing look.

"What do you mean you can't find her she must be in her room"
She said taking out the sugar jar from the cabinet.

"I looked everywhere badi maa , I even checked the washroom but I can't find her, I checked all the five floors badi maa"
Gayatri's face expression changed to a worry one.

"Wait I'll call your bhaiya"
She said and dialed amal's number
And he picked it up instantly.

"Haa maa boliye"

"Ruhani tumhare saath hai?"
She asked fear was clearly seen on her face and voice.

"Nhi maa kyu kya hua ruhi ko wo thik hai na kaha hai wo?"
(No mom but what happened she is alright na where is she ?)
He asked being worried.

"We can't find her in the house"

"WHAT!"
He hunged up the call ,quickly getting out of his basement he started searching for her in her room, in the library almost everywhere but wasn't able to find her.