17. enemy

Author's pov

As ruhani had told Amal to get her some chocolates he was present in his car, he turned the car left, there were 3 more cars behind him which had only guards in them and after about 3 minutes all the cars stopped infront of a super market. Getting out he locked his car also every guard came out.
"Sir if you need something We'll go and bring it for you"

One of the guard said
"No need I'll buy it myself"

He said followed by getting inside the store.
He took a basket walking quickly towards the sweets section, he was wearing a mask as he prefers to wear it when he is public premises ,after a while he stood infront of a shelf of full of different kind of chocolates.

"So many what should I get her?"
He said in confusion

Taking out every chocolate he read each one's name and flavours, he was confused which one to take as he is not so fond of eating chocolates, he never had buyed it for anyone but today he was because of his star.

And guess what he took every chocolate of each and every brand, his bucket was filled with only chocolates he walked towards the counter everyone was looking at him in shock.

"omg he must be taking those for his girlfriend"
A girl said to the girl standing beside her as she agreed.

"Sir you'll only be taking these?"
"Any doubt?"

He said in his famous scary voice sending shivers down to that cashier.
He took the basket and calculated the total price.
"Sir that'll be 7,000 Rs"
He said making everyone more shocked.
Amal gave him the money before heading back to his car.
He drove off to the mansion with the guards following his car.

He parked his car while getting out of the car his phone ranged forcing him to pick it up.

"Sir we need you at the office right now"
"Call Vivek or anyone else"
He said and hanged up
"No one is more important than my ruhi"
He said to himself before walking inside.

"Bhaiya ye itne saare chocolates kiske liye hai"
(Brother so many chocolates for whom)
Shivani said and was about to take one from the plastic bag but Amal raised the bag up making it difficult for her to reach.

"If you want any ask any of the guard they'll buy it for you shivi, and also you just went to dentist some days ago that means it's not healthy for you"

He said leaving Shivani dumbfounded.

Ye bhaiya ko kya ho gaya hai lagta hai bhabhi ka chakkar hai she thought
(What happened to brother I guess it's because of sister in law)

He walked towards the first corridor he knocked on the door many times as he cares for her privacy but when he didn't got any response it kade hum worried forcing him to open the door only to see her dancing while wearing her headphones completely unknown about his presence.

"Ooooo nasheeee si chadh gayi oyeeee
Kudi nashe si chadh gayiiii"
She sanged loudly making Amal chuckle

"Pataang si lad gayi oooyeeee lalalala-

Her eyes stopped on the figure of Amal who was leaning on the door frame watching her, she quickly took out her headphones.

"A-rey a-ap aa gaye"
(You came)
She said smiling nervously

"Ji hum aa gaye"
(yes I am here)
He said while walking towards her he stood up infront of her while she was looking down on the floor. He leaned close to her ear his hot breath was clearly felt by her making her body shiver.

"Waise manna padega kafi acha dance karti hai aap ruhi"
(By the way, you dance very well)
He said more like whispering to her sending shivers down her spine. She was feeling butterflies but at the same moment she was embarassed as fuck.