Chapter 1 - New school, new people.

Red's POV:

I stood infront of a huge building, aka my new school. Woah, it was much bigger than I imagined. Back in my old town I went to a much smaller school. But now, in this big city, in this huge school...

"Come on Red! Don't be a pussy. It's just a ton of new people you gotta meet. How hard can it be?" I thought.

I slowly made my way through the doors of Stickman High. I looked around. There were tons of people there, most of wich, were students. Some were talking to eachother, some were arguing over something and some were sitting alone in a corner.

"Hi there! You must be the new kid, right?"

An unknow voice pulls me back into reality. I see a green stick figure standing next to me. He was taller than me. He had messy hair, tied up in a short ponytail, a black cropped hoodie and headphones around his neck.

"Hello? Earth to new guy!"

He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh! Uh, sorry about that. I got distracted."

"Right... Anyway, welcome to Stickman High. My name's Green and I'll introduce you to the place. C'mon, I'll show you where your locker is."

As he said the grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the lockers.

"It's very nice of you to, y'know, show me around."

"It wasn't my idea. I'm doing this instead of detention. That place fucking sucks."

We soon got to my locker. It was still pretty plain looking, but that was probably going to change pretty soon. After I shoved my stuff in the locker Green told me to follow him. I was expecting to hear him talk about how old the school is, or how many succesfull people studied here and that kind of bullshit, but to my suprise, he said something completely different.

"So yeah, this school sucks ass. Most of the teachers are stupid assholes who will do anything to make your life a pain, so get used to that. The maths teacher is the worst. That old bitch should be dead by now, but somehow she's still alive."

Green showed me the more important spots, such as the bathroom, the cafeteria and some of the classrooms. As we were walking he stopped.

"Shit, I totally forgot to ask. What's your name kid?"

"Red."

"Well, Red, imma introduce you to some important people now."

As he said that he grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs. We walked around a little, it seemed he was looking for someone, when we finally stopped.

"You see those two?"

He pointed at two stick figures, a yellow one and a blue one. The yellow one seemed to be scolding the blue one over something, while the other was laughing out loud.

"Yeah?"

"Those are Yellow and Blue. Blue is the world's greatest dumbass. He barely passes his exams. But he's a very good pal. Always helpfull. Yellow on the other hand is a HUGE nerd. Like seriously the guy studied the Wikipedia by heart. If you're on good terms with that smartass, he'll let you copy his homework or help you cheat on a test."

I expected him to introduce me to them, but he started dragging me in a different direction.

"Hey, aren't you gonna introduce me?"

"Nah. You'll meet them soon enough."

We walked for a moment, untill Green stopped me and pointed at two other stick figures.

"Those are Gold and Purple. Gold is the textbook definition of ADHD. He's super energetic, clingy and sometimes annoying. And then there's his brother, Purple..."

Green let out a soft sigh.

"Purple is very nice. A lill shy, but super nice. You'll see."

I studied the two from afar.

"They don't look related."

"Well, they're step brothers. Not gonna get into the details, but Purple's biological family was a mess, so Gold's dad adopted him."

"Oh... It must've been bad."

"Yeah, he said it sucked. His dad was a huge alcoholic and when he was drunk, he'd be very abusive. His mom on the other hand was a very sweet woman. Unfortunately, she passed away when he was like seven or something."

"Damn, I feel so bad for him."

"Yeah... But if I were you, I wouldn't bring that stuff up. I know it still triggers his anxiety, even if he won't admit it."

We moved on. Green contined talking about other stuff, when suddenly some yelling could be heard.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I dunno, but we gotta check it out."

He dragged me behind him. We peeked out the corner. We saw two older stickfigures arguing over something. There was also a third one I notised a second later, as he was standing in the corner. He seemed fed up with the other two.

The thing that caught my eye, was that these guys weren't avegrage stick figures.

"The hollow-heads." Green hissed.

He quickly dragged me away from the place, before I could take a better look at them.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me to them?" I asked.

"Hell no! Those fuckers are our enemies."

"Why? What did they do?"

"The oldest one, Chosen One, isn't the worst. He's rude as fuck, but at least he doesn't beat people up. And then we have the middle brother - Dark Lord. He on the other hand, ain't afraid to kick someone's ass. He basically lives in detention. And then there's Second Coming, the fucking little asshole who thinks he's so much better than all of us that he doesn't talk to anyone."

"But... what did Second Coming do? Like, why do you hate him so much?"

"Cause he's a hollow-head. That should be reason enough. Hollow-heads are all assholes in general."

I decided to stay silent. It was for me to decide how I was going to treat the hollow-heads. Besides, that Second Coming guy didn't seem all that bad. Maybe we could be friends? That would be nice.

Little did I know, we were going to meet sooner than I thought...

----------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, first chapter done! Honestly, I'm suprised I managed to make it this long. But hey, I ain't complaining. So yeahhh, chapter 2 will come out soon (^-^)

Words: 1057

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3