Chapter 32 - Sorry.

Previously:

"Are you kidding me? You just left them there? With Second? What if they untie him?"

"Relax dad, they won't. They're too pussy to do that."

Once Victim said that, the three of us entered the room.

"You were saying Vic?" Dark asked with a smirk.

Victim seemed absolutely flabbergasted.

"Well shit." He mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TSC's POV

Dad also didn't seem too happy to see us.

"Damnit Victim! I told you it was a bad idea!" He yelled, shoving Vic.

"How was I supposed to know they'd untie him?!" Victim protested, but dad didn't seem to care.

Dad walked over to us. He didn't get too close though, as if he was trying to 'keep a safe distance'.

"Chosen, Dark, I'm gonna need you to slowly step away from Second. Be carefull though." He spoke as if I was a nuclear bomb that could explode any minute.

"Pfff" Dark burst out laughing. "Damn dad, you're really scared of your own son, aren't you?" He chuckled mockingly.

"Uh... well..." Dad suttered.

"For your information. We're not stepping an inch away from Second." Chosen said confidently, moving a bit closer to me.

It made me feel a bit more confident in this situation.

"You'll do as your told! I'm your father! That should mean something! I know what's best for you!" Dad snapped.

I couldn't help but feel anger boil in me as he spoke.

"Know what's best for us?! KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR US?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DAD?! MY WHOLE LIFE YOU KNEW ABOUT MY POWERS, YET YOU DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT IT! YOU SAW ME AS A THREAT AND YET YOU MADE YOUR TWO OTHER CHILDER 'LOOK AFTER ME' THE WHOLE TIME, CAUSE YOU WERE TOO SCARED TO DO IT YOURSELF! AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS?! YOU ASK YOUR OLDEST CHILD TO BUILD A FUCKING 'SECRET BASE' UNDER MY SCHOOL TO FUCKING TORTURE ME IN! WHAT DID I FUCKING DO TO YOU?! WHAT DID I DO?!" I yelled.

What I didn't notice, is that as I was yelling, some light green sparks appeared around me. I felt my hands getting warm again. I felt that huge energy in me. I wanted to blast it out, but I tried to keep it in for now.

"Uh- Uhm! He's- uh- He's about to blast!" Dad quickly moved away. He was slightly pale.

And yet I didn't blast. Not yet. Holding in the power I had was like holding a cup with hot tea with your bare hands. Eventually, the heat would become too strong and I would have to let go. I kept my fists clentched. It hurt, but I was controlling it. Kinda.

"Wait- Wasn't he supposed to blast?" Dad asked confused.

"Woah! Second! You're controlling your powers!" Chosen smiled widely.

"You're doing great kiddo!" Added Dark.

"Shut up!" I hissed. Holding in the power felt like I was burning my hands. "I need to blast it out! I dunno how long I can hold it!" I winced in pain.

"Hey Vic-shit! Is the ceiling blastproof by any chance?" Dark asked.

"And why would I tell you that?" Victim asked.

"I mean, if you wanna become stick toast then that's your problem." Dark shrugged.

"Ugh, fine. Yes, it's blastproof." Victim scoffed.

"Great! C'mere Second."

Dark casually walked up to me and picked me up, tilting me upwards.

"Dark! What are you-" I yelped.

"Release your powers on the ceiling." Dark said calmly.

"B- but-"

"Just do it Second."

I decided to listen to him. I unclenched my fists and allowed my powers to get released. A bright beam of light blasted from my hands. I realized that I was much bigger and brighter than the last one.

After a few moments, the beam died down. Dark set me back on the ground. I felt much better.

"Damn kiddo, you had a lot in you." Said Dark.

"True." Chosen nodded.

"I don't understand though. Why didn't you just blast it out? Why did you force yourself to hold it in for so long?" Dad asked. He seemed both confused and shocked about the whole situation.

"Because I didn't wanna hurt anybody. I think that's rather obvious." I said.

Dad sighed. He walked over to me, way closer than last time.

"Second."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry for treating you the way I did your whole life. I should've known better. I was just scared. But now I see, that when you blasted me all those years ago, it was just an accident and that you can controll your powers now. So once again, I'm sorry." He said softly.

I could tell it was a sincere apology. I smiled slightly.

"I forgive you dad." I said. "But I don't think I'm the only one who deserves an apology."

Dad looked over at Chosen and Dark.

"Boys, I'm very sorry to you too. I shouldn't have forced you two to basically babysit Second. Especially since I was too scared to do ot myself. I'm sorry."

"It's oka-" Chosen got cut off by Dark.

"Damn dad, you are one of the shittiest people I know. But then again I'm not flawless myself. So yeah, we're cool."

"Do you always have to interrupt me?" Chosen gave Dark a slight glare.

"You bet I do." Dark smirked.

Suddenly, we heard a ton of footsteps. I turned around to see my friends, the whole gang.

"Second? SECOND!" Red ran over to me, hugging me tightly. The impact of his speed caused us to fall to the ground.

"Are you okay? I was so worried! You got me so scared! Oh baby! I'm so glad we found you!" Red spoke happily.

"Of course I'm okay. You thought I was in danger?" I asked.

Red nodded.

"Oh baby..." I got up and helped him up too. I gave him a quick kiss. "I'm sorry for worrying you."

The others walked over to us.

"Fruit Loop! You're alive!" Green smiled.

"Duh. Oh, by the way... sorry for, y'know, the whole argument and shit. I should've believed you."

"Nah, it's fine. I wouldn't believe myself."

We all started talking and exchainging hugs. I was happy to know that they were worried about me and that they were looking for me.

"Well shit, now my base is filled with kids." Victim sighed.

"Speaking of that, dad, these are my friends." I said. "And this is my boyfriend, Red. Red, this is my dad."

"Pleasure to meet you all." Said dad.

"You too sir."

We continued talking for a moment, untill we all decided that we had enough of adventures today. We headed towards the exit.

----------------------------

HELLLOOoOOOO!!! :D

I'm so happy I managed to make this chapter THIS long. YAY! :]

Sorry for not adding a song. I promise that the next chapter will have a song!!

Words: 1151

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3