Chapter 20 - In your arms tonight.

TW: this chapter contains sensitive topics.

Blue's POV

I was slowly walking home after school. I wasn't in a rush, for obvious reasons. I was praying for dad to be asleep. Soon I got home. I opened the door and stepped inside. I took my coat off and headed towards my room.

I quietly walked through the hallway. Unfortunately for me, he heard the sound of the door. He walked over towards me. He was barely even standing on his feet.

"Where the fuck were you?" He asked.

"I was at school."

"Yeah, right."

He started mumbling some gibberish bullshit.

"I'm going to Yellow's." I said.

"Again?! You visit him every single day! Can't you stay at home, take care of your father for once? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be alive you ungratefull shit!" With that said, he gave me a hard slap across the face.

I winced in pain.

"I- I'm aware of that." I mumbled.

"And still, you keep visiting that guy. Is he like your boyfriend or something?"

"I- I.... uh...."

"No... no, no, no! NO! You've gotta be fucking with me! My own fucking son! No damnit! You piece of shit what have you done?!" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"I- I- I-"

"Shut your damn mouth! I didn't raise you to be fucking gay! Fuck! No wonder your mother left you behind! Who would want their child to be such a fucking disgrace!"

He gave me a hard push, causing me to fall backwards.

"Get up you little bitch! I'm not done with you yet!"

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

"Listen here you little shit! I won't be tolerating such behaviour from you, you got that?! You are not gay! I don't care what you feel for that guy! You break up with him! You understand that!"

"B- but-"

"DO NOT QUESTION ME!" He threw me face first to the ground.

I slowly picked myself up. My legs were shaking madly.

"You break up with that guy, you got that!?"

"Y- yes dad."

"Good. Now, get out of my sight!" He hit me again.

I tried to hold in the tears. I walked over to the stairs. My legs were wobbling. I started slowly climbing up. I heard dad sigh deeply.

"Stop acting like a goddamn weakling and walk properly!" He yelled.

He walked over to me, grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up the stairs behind him. He pushed me into my bedroom.

"Can you belive that I once saw you as my child? Such bullshit." He said before slamming the door.

I slowly got up. I felt pain in multiple places of my body. I tried to walk over to the door. I tried to open it, but I couldn't! He locked me!

I sat down on the floor, crying. I cried for what seemed like an eternity. Dad was right. I was a little bitch. I was a weakling. I was a piece of shit.

'I'm so stupid.'

'I'm a waste of space.'

'I deserve to die alone...'