Chapter 16 - Another problem.

TW: This chapter contains mentions of suicide.

Yellow's POV

It was the weekend. Blue texted me if he could come over. It seemed serious as he didn't use any emojis like he usually does. Soon, I heard the door bell. I opened the door and saw Blue on the other side. However, something was off. Blue was wearing a hood over his head and he kept his face down.

"Blue? What's going on?" I asked.

"N- nothing." He replied, his head still tilted down.

"Blue, there's clearly something wrong. What is it?"

"I- I told you. Nothing."

I wasn't buying that bullshit. I grabbed him by the chin and pushed his head up. I froze. Blue had a huge bruise on his face.

"B- Blue? What happened?"

"...My dad." He mumbled.

I sighed softly. I brough him inside. We went to my room. I gave him an ice pack.

"Babe, what happened? Please, tell me." I said softly.

"There's not much to tell. Dad was drunk, he got angry and then he hit me. The same everyday story." He shrugged, holding the ice pack to his cheek.

"But he never hit you in the face before."

"Yel... My parents are getting divorced."

My eyes widened, although, I wasn't too suprised. Blue's dad had a problem with alcohol for a while now, so I'm not suprised that Blue's mom finally got tired of it.

"They are?"

"Yeah, but that's not the worst thing. My mom is moving somewhere, pretty far away from here, but she said she's not taking me with her." I notised Blue's lip quivering.

"What?! She's just leaving you behind!?"

"Y- Yeah... she s- said that I- I'll be an a- adult in a few y- years, so I- I'll be fine. S- so she leaving m- me with... him" Tears streamed down Blue's face.

I sighed. Blue's mom was never the best. She was never too present in his life. But leaving her own child behind with an abusive father?!

I sat down next to Blue and hugged him close. He clung onto me for dear life.

"I- I- I don't know w- what to do Y- Yel! I- I don't know! I can't take this anymore! He keeps getting more and more aggresive every single day! You saw what he did to me today! I'm scared of him! I don't want go back there! I don't want be hurt anymore!" Blue sobbed in my arms.

I gently stroked his hair while hugging him. I felt so helpless. My poor boyfriend was scared to live in his own house, afraid of his own dad! I wanted to cry myself, but I needed to stay strong. I knew Blue needed me.

After a long time, Blue was slowly calming down.

"I don't know what to do anymore. Sometimes... sometimes I just feel like I don't want to be alive anymore. I feel like I just want to... end it" He mumbled.

Hearing him say such words made my heart shatter. Blue - my dearest, most precioust boyfriend wanted to... No. No, no, no. NO!

"Blue, what are you talking about?!" I felt tears filling my eyes.

"I- I'm sorry... I should've said it out loud." He mumbled.

"How can you say such things?! Blue, I know your current situation is bad but that's not a reason to end yourself!"

"How is that not a reason?! MY OWN PARENTS DON'T LOVE ME YELLOW! HOW CAN THAT NOT BE A REASON TO KILL MYSELF?! HOW?! HOW DAMNIT?!" He yelled before breaking down sobbing again.

I took his hands in mine.

"Blue, I told you multiple times: No matter what happens, I love you. You're my dearest, most precioust darling! I could never forgive myself if you did something to yourself! Even now, hearing you say such things break my heart! I know things are bad right now but please.... please don't do anything! I...

I don't want to lose you."

I felt tears streaming down my face. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Blue hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry about all this Yellow. I shouldn't have bothered you." He said softly, crying himself.

"It's okay, just... please, don't do it." I sniffed, hugging him close, as if someone was going to take him away from me.

We sat like this for a good few hours. We didn't talk. We just cried in eachothers arms. After a while, we both calmed down.

"I'm sorry Yellow." Blue mumbled in a raspy voice.

"It's okay baby. Just don't do anything, okay? Can you promise me that?" I asked.

"I promise."

"Thank you. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too."

Woth that said, he leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back, enjoying the affection.

However, I couldn't get his words out of my head. My Blue, my dearest darling wanted to do something to himself. Now I knew what I had to do. I had to support him no matter what.

I couldn't lose him.

------------------------------

Hello guys! Angst anyone? Yeah, yeah, I know this chapter wasn't exactly "fun", but trust me it will get better :P

I have some very exciting news too!!! I'm releasing the new book today! I decided to go with the Agent x Victim idea (although I'll probably release the oneshot book pretty soon too, because yes 🤭). It's called ✨️"Buisness" Partners✨️ Feel free to check it out :]

Words: 917

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3