Chapter 17 - Comfort and cookies.

Blue's POV

I lied in Yellow's arms after a long crying session. I told him about my parents getting divorced and... well... about other things going on with me. I didn't excpect Yellow to react so emotionaly to all of this. I made my poor boyfriend cry. Yellow never cries.

After a while of crying together, we both calmed down. I apologized for bothering him. He said that it's okay as long as I promise to not do anything. I did. I still felt guilty though. I felt guilty for bothering him with my problems. I felt like I wanted to apologize for that too, but I knew I'd start crying again if I did.

So I kissed him instead. He kissed back. The feeling of our lips touching made my heart melt. I loved that feeling. We continued kissing, but after a moment I notised Yellow was getting a bit more touchy. His hands slid down from my shoulders to my hips. I didn't mind though. It was a pleasant feeling. I thought for a moment. Maybe since Yellow was pushing it like this, I could too? I decided to go bold. As we kissed, I gently pushed my tongue forward, touching Yellow's lip with it. I don't think he understood straight away, but after a moment his lips opened a bit wider, allowing me to shove my tongue inside him mouth. He let out a small soud as I did so. I smiled at that. Soon, I felt his tongue moving past mine, entering my mouth. The feeling of our tongues touching was not something I can describe in words. We continued the kiss, out tongues dancing together.

After a bit, we pulled away. A string of saliva was connecting us.

"W- was it good?" I asked, panting slightly.

"Blue, no idea where you got the idea to do this, but we gotta do it more often." Yellow smiled, panting aswell.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"Anything really. Wanna cuddle?"

"You bet I do!"

Yellow chuckled. He opened his arms for me. I wrapped my own arms around him, basically lying on his chest. He kissed my forehead. I giggled in return.

"Yel?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I love you baby!"

"Well that's good to hear, cause I love you too." I smiled.

"Heh, you're so silly sometimes, y'know?"

"I know. I like being silly."

We sat like this for a long time. We didn't talk. We just kept hugging eachother. I burried my face in Yellow's chest. I breathed in his scent. I smiled softly. I closed my eyes.

"Honey?" Yellow asked.

"Yes?" I replied, not opening my eyes.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah, I do. Thank you love. I don't know what I would do without you."

With that said, I moved my head up and kissed him on the cheek. He giggled.

"So, do you wanna do something together?" He asked.

"I dunno, I like what we're doing right now."

"Hmm... How about we bake something? You're good at cooking, right? We could make some cookies or something."

I opened my eyes at the sound of the idea.

"Babe, you are a genious!"

I got up and dragged him behind me. We got into the kitchen.

"You got like a cook book around here?" I asked.

"Yep, it should be on that shelf."

We managed to find the book pretty quickly. I read out the ingredients we needed and Yellow brough them out. We were in his kitchen afterall.

"Alright, the last thing we need is flour." I read out loud.

"Okay."

Yellow reached out to one of the higher shelves and grabbed the bag. Unfortunately, Yel tripped over his own foot and fell on the floor, covered in flour.

"Damnit!" He yelled.

I giggled. I kneeled down to him and brushed some of the flour away from his face.

"You sure are one messy boy." I said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up." Yellow gave me a slight glare.

We contined working on the cookies. We ended up making a huge mess, but we had a ton of fun with it. After a while, we placed the cookies in the oven.

"Alright. We got thirty minutes till they're ready. In the meantime, I suggest we clean the kitchen." Said Yellow.

"I suggest we clean ourselves first." I giggled. We were both a complete mess.

"Yeah, true. Shit I still have flour in my hair." Yellow sighed, dusting off his hair.

"Maybe I could help you get cleaned?~" I asked, throwing in a slightly flirty tone. I moved closer to Yellow, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Blue! No! Stop that!" Yellow protested with a blush on his face. He didn't push me away though.

"Awwe, come on now. Please?~ Just this once?~" I pleaded.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't that desperate to... do stuff with Yellow. But I admit, I wanted to do something spicier than kissing.

"You're basically begging me now." Yellow sighed.

"Please?~" I asked, putting on my cutest face.

"Fine..." Yellow rolled his eyes playfully.

Yellow pushed me against the wall. He grabbed my wrists in his hand and pinned them above my head. I never expected him to do that!

"Y- Yel..?" I blushed.

"Aww, what's the matter now?~ You were just begging me to something~ Why so suprised, hm?~" He said softly.

"I- I- I-" I suttered. Gosh, he looked so attractive right now.

Yellow chuckled at my suttering. Using his right hand, as his left was pinning my hands to the wall, he wiped some of the cookie batter I had on my cheek. Then, he licked in off his finger. My blushing escalated.

"So, how about I help you get cleaned?~ You're one messy, messy boy~"

With that said, he leaned over to me and licked the remaining batter directly off my cheek.

"Yellow!" I squealed, blushing madly. I couldn't even push him away. I was stuck!

"What's the matter baby?~ Isn't this what you wanted?~"

"Yes, but I didn't expect you to be so good at it!" I mumbled, looking away.

Yellow chuckled. He gently moved my chin, making me look at him. Then he kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I kissed back. We continued kissing for a while. Soon, we pulled away. My eyes randomly darted towards the clock. And then it hit me.

"The cookies!" I yelled and ran over to the oven.

Thankfully the cookies weren't burned. I placed them on the counter to cool off.

"Alright, now we seriously gotta clean up." I said.

"True. Though I must say I enjoyed that." Yellow smirked.

"Of course you did." I rolled my eyes.

Soon, we got cleaned up. We cleaned the kitchen too. By the time we were done, the cookies were ready to eat. We grabbed a plate and went to Yellow's room. We sat down on his bed.

"Here you go." I said in a sweet tone, shoving a cookie in Yellow's mouth.

"Blue!" Yellow mumbled, taking a bite of the cookie.

The cookies ended up very nicely. And we had a ton of fun together. That's why I loved Yellow so much:

No matter how shitty it was, he always made things better.

------------------------

HELLOO!!! I decided to make some fluff to balance out yesterday's angst. I think I did pretty good :D

Words: 1251

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3