Chapter 24 - Powers...?

Blue's POV

As agreed, we were supposed to put our plan to action today. Me and Yellow were supposed to turn the power off for exactly 5 minutes. In that time, Red, Gold and Purple would turn on a fire allarm without getting caught on the cameras. While everyone would be escaping the building, Sec and Green were going to sneak into the principals office and check the cameras to see what happened to the students. Simple.

Thankfully, I knew exactly where to go to turn off the power. The school basement!

I dragged Yellow to the spot, carefull to not get spotted.

"This is crazy! What if we get caught? Why did I agree to this?" He mumbled.

"Baby, I love you and all, but shut the fuck up!" I hissed, covering Yellow's mouth with my hand.

I dragged him over to the power box.

"Alright baby. Do your thing."

Yellow looked at me as if I was crazy.

"The fuck do you mean 'do my thing'?! I'm good at maths, not fucking electrics!"

"Come on! It can't be that hard!"

"This is fucked!"

"Yel, the guys are waiting! Come on! At least try!"

"Ughh.... Fine! Damnit, why did I agree to this?!"

Yellow somehow opened the box. There were tons of buttons in it.

"Oh fuck this!" He murmured, glancing over all the buttons.

"Come on! You can do it! I believe in you!" I said, trying to encourage him.

A few minutes passed.

"Alright. Take a look at the time. I'm turning the power off.... now!" He flicked one of the buttons and the power went out.

The small ceiling lamp, wich was the only light source in the basement went out.

"Great job baby! I knew you could do it!" I exclaimed and hugged Yellow.

"Now we gotta do two things: count exactly 5 minutes and pray noone from the staff comes down here to check the power box."

"Oh yeah. True." I said.

Red's POV

Me, Gold and Purple were standing in one of the emptier corners, waiting. Blue and Yellow were going to turn the power off any minute.

"How are we even planning to break the allarm? There's like, glass there." Said Gold.

"I didn't think about that! Any ideas?" Purple asked.

"Not really." I shrugged.

As we were in the middle of thinking, suddenly, the lights went out!

"Alright, we gotta be quick!" Said Purple as we went over to the fire allarm.

It was a red box with a red button. The button was behind a glass pane that said 'break in case of an emergency'.

"How do we do this?" Asked Gold.

"You think I know?!" Purple said in a panicked voice.

"We gotta break the glass!" I said.

"Alright, how?!" Purple panicked.

"I dunno! Second didn't tell us how!" Said Gold.

I sighed. This was useless.

"Step aside guys!" I said.