Chapter 30 - Let's settle this once and for all.

TCO's POV

I sat on my knees in front of Second, who was crying his eyes out. I wanted to comfot him somehow, but what was I supposed to say? 'Sorry'? Like he'd forgive me...

Suddenly, Dark spoke up:

"Sec, you probably think we hate you, or that you did something wrong. You think it's your fault that we didn't tell you about this sooner. But you couldn't be more wrong. It's all on us. We're the ones who messed up. We were too scared to tell you. We're flawed. But hey, who in this family isn't? Dad is terrible at parenting, Victim can't let go of the past, Chosen is an overthinker, I don't know how to express myself most of the time. And you? You don't know how to contoll your powers. And that's okay. It's okay to not be okay. But you can't forget who you are. You're Second Coming, our lill brother, the most powerfull, kindest and sweetest one out of all of us." Dark said, patting Second on the shoulder.

"B- But what if I end up hurting someone again?" Second cried out.

"Then we'll forgive you, cause we know that it would be an accident. Even if dad and Victim want to set us apart again, I'm not letting this happen. You're our lill bro damnit! We gotta stick together! Now, stop crying like a lill girl and let's settle this, alright?" Dark said.

"Alright." Second nodded with a small smile.

I couldn't believe that Dark actually figured out this situation!

We carefully untied Second. He got up from the chair.

"Now Sec, we need you to remember one thing." Dark said.

"What would that be?" Second asked.

Dark kneeled down to him and hugged him close.

"We love you lill bro. More than anything."

Once again, Dark's gesture shocked me. But I was very happy with how this was turning out.

The moment Second got hugged, he burst into tears again, hugging Dark back for dear life. Suddenly I felt Dark pulling me into the hug. Feeling both his and Second's embrace on me made me feel so happy.

After a moment we pulled away.

"Now, let's go settle this once and for all." I said.

"Yeah!" Second smiled, getting up.

As we walked towards the direction where Victim left. I whispered over to Dark:

"I'm proud of you Darky."

I expected him to punch me or remind me that he hates that nickname, but what he did instead, shocked me again:

"Thanks Cho-Cho." He said, elbowing me.

I couldn't help but smile. The last time Dark used that old nickname was literally years ago!

We walked in the direction Victim went to. We had absolutely no idea where we were going.

"So uh... what's the plan exactly?" Second asked.

"We confront dad and Victim." I said.

"How?"

"Uhh.... I dunno, by talking to them?" I replied.

"You're kidding, right? I was getting ready for a fight! I even took my bracelet with me!" Dark pulled up his sleeve and showed us a black bracelet that was on his wrist. I knew that bracelet way too well.

"Hey! I thought we agreed that you wouldn't use it anymore! You know how dangerous you can be with it!" I said, trying to snatch it from him. Dark took his hand away.

"Exactly! If we're gonna be fighting, we gotta be dangerous."

"We're not gonna be fighting damnit!"

"I kinda feel like we'll have to." Second shrugged.

"No, we won't. We're not gonna be hurting family members."

"Who says we'll be fighting Victim and dad? I'm willing to bet that Vic organized himself some security guards." Dark rolled his eyes.

"Fine, how much do you wanna bet?" I asked.

"Hmm... 20 bucks."

"Deal."

We continued heading down that long hallway. As we reached the end, we saw our two other family members. Dad and Victim were having a rather loud conversation:

"So I tied him up with a stronger rope." Victim said.

"Good. So he's still in that room?" Dad asked.

"Yep."

"Good, good. I'm gonna have to calmly explain everything to him. The kid probably feels terrible now. Especially after what you said to him."

"Hey, I was just saying the truth. Besides, it confirmed my theory that he his powers act up when he's upset."

"Whatever. Anyway, what about Chosen and Dark?"

"I left them there. They were terrified just like when they were kids."

"Are you kidding me? You just left them there? With Second? What if they untie him?"

"Relax dad, they won't. They're too pussy to do that."

Once Victim said that, the three of us entered the room.

"You were saying Vic?" Dark asked with a smirk.

Victim seemed absolutely flabbergasted.

"Well shit." He mumbled.

---------------------

Hi guys! Lumin here!

I'M BACK BABY!!

So yeah. Sorry for not updating sooner, but I had a few issues going on (school, mental health bullshit and such).

Sorry that the chapter is a lill short, but the next one will be longer.

So yeahhh.... that's about it.

Words: 860

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3