Chapter 18 - Meet my boyfriend.

Red's POV

Second and I've been dating for two weeks now. It was kinda hard to hide our relationship from Second's brothers, but we managed to do so. And then Second came up with the great idea of introducing me to his brothers.

Saturday evening. Second invited me to dinner so he could introduce me. I was a little scared, not gonna lie. I mean, there were so many different ways this could go wrong! Suddenly, I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and saw Second on the other side.

"Hey babe. Woah... You look fantastic Red!" He exclaimed.

"Heh, thanks. I'm hoping to make a good first impression. Y'know, I don't wanna get killed on the doorstep."

"It won't be that bad. Trust me."

We left my house and headed towards Second's.

"Do you think they won't kill me?"

"Nah, of course they won't."

"By the way, how did they react when you told them you're dating a guy?"

"Uhh... about that..."

"Cause you told them that, right?"

"Uhhh...."

"Second! You didn't tell them you're bringing your boyfriend over?!"

"...no."

"Great, just great!"

"Hey, it won't be that bad."

"Yeah, sure. They'll kill me and then they'll kill you!"

Soon, we made it to Second's. I was stressed as hell. We got inside. We were met by Chosen.

"Finally! You're back Second! The food is gonna get cold soon! Now, have some manners and introduce me to you little friend there." He said.

Second took a deep breath.

"Red, this is my older brother Chosen. Chosen, this is my... boyfriend Red." Second mumbled.

"Nice to me- Excuse me?" Chosen raised an eyebrow.

"You heard me. M- my boyfriend, Red."

Chosen was quiet for a moment.

"You said you were bringing a friend over."

"Uhh... I may or may not have lied..." Second giggled nervously.

Chosen sighed.

"Second, you could've told me you're in a relationship! I would've prepared something better than lasagna!"

Chosen gently pushed Second to the side and walked over to me. He gave me a handshake.

"Chose One, Second's older brother." He smiled.

I was very taken aback by him being so nice to me, but I didn't complain!

"R- Red, Second's boyfriend." I smiled back, returning the handshake.

"Great. Now, excuse me for a moment."

Chosen walked over to the nearby staircase.

"DARK! Get your ass down here! We have an important guest!"

After a moment the red hollow-head came downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Dark rolled his eyes.

"So uh-" Second was cut off by Chosen.

"Leave that to me. Dark, Second wanted to introduce his boyfriend to us." Chosen smirked, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

"Ooh, I see." Dark smirked back.

"Dark Lord." He pulled his hand out for a handshake.

"Red." I smiled, shaking his hand.

"No offence my dude, but you must have seriously bad eyesight if you fell in love with that little rat." He said, glancing over at my boyfriend.

"Dark!" Second hissed at him, his cheeks heating up.

"Now, now Dark, we shouldn't act like this in front of our future brother in law." Chosen grinned mischeviously.

"Chosen!" Second's blush of embarassment increased.

"So, when the wedding?" Dark asked, leaning against the wall.

"Uughhhh...." Second whined, hiding his face in his hands. "Red, could we go to my room for a moment?" He asked.

"Sure. It was a pleasure meeting you two." I said politely towards Chosen and Dark before walking away with Second.

"Don't make out for too long! Dinner is almost ready!" Chosen yelled behind us.

"Chosen, do us a favor and shut the fuck up!" Second yelled back.

Once we got to Second's room, he closed the door shut behind us.

"Ughh... I'm so sorry about them. They're usually not like this.

"Nah, don't worry about it. They were actually nicer than I expected."

"Well, at least they were nice to you. They obviously had to mess with me." Second rolled his eyes with a pouty face.

"You got so blushy when they were talking shit." I giggled.

"Ugh, knowing life, they're gonna be acting like this for the next week or so. Damnit." He whined, his face turning a gentle shade of pink.

"Don't worry about it. At least they made you blush. And I love seeing you all blushy." I got closer to him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Of course you do." Second giggled, resting his hands against my hips and pulling me closer to himself.

"I love you Sec." I smiled.

"Love you to Red." He smiled back.

We leaned closer to eachother, aiming for a kiss, when suddenly, the door slammed open behind us:

"Dinner is rea- Oh~" Said Chosen.

"Are we... interrupting something?~" Added Dark.

"Haven't I told you to knock!?" Second yelled heading towards the door.

"Well sorry for interrupting whatever you two were doing~" Chosen giggled.

"Fuck you both!" Second yelled and pushed them out of the room.

"But dinner is-"

"We'll come to dinner in a minute!" The orange hollow-head slammed the door shut. Chosen and Dark's laughter could be heard outside.

"I hate them so much right now." He mumbled, his face all red.

"Awwe, you're so blushy~" I giggled. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"C'mon, Chosen said dinner's ready." I gently grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs.

The dinner was amazing! The food was very good and Chosen and Dark turned out to be very nice, even if they kept messing with Second every now and then. Though I must admit, he did look pretty cute when he would get all pouty.

-------------------------------

HelloooOoOOOoo!!! I came up with this chapter yesterday and I'm very happy with how it turned out! I need to write more with Chosen and Dark, they have so much potential :]

Words: 984

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3