Chapter 15 - It doesn't matter.

Red's POV

The next day I walked into school everyone was staring at me. People were whispering and giggling. I didn't understand why. At first I thought that there's something wrong with my hair, or that I got dirty, but everything was fine. Wierd.

I walked over to the guys. I wasn't suprised to see that Green wasn't there.

"Hey Red." Blue said with a giggle.

"Good to see ya buddy." Purple giggled too.

"Okay, what the hell is going on today?! First everyone is staring at me and whispering and now you are laughing! What's going on?!"

I notised that they all got serious.

"Haven't you heard? That one hollow-head you're friends with left a letter at your locker. A love letter." Said Gold.

I felt my face blushing. Was I hearing right? Second left a love letter at my locker?

"What? How do you know?"

"Well, you're not gonna like this, but Green saw him leaving it there, so he took it and now he's telling the whole school about it." Said Yellow.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled.

I quickly ran and tried to find Green. It didn't take long to find him. He was surrounded by a group of studets. He was reading the letter out loud in a mocking voice, laughing every five seconds. I walked over to him and shoved him.

"Green, what the fuck?!"

Green seemed suprised, but he quickly took advantage of my presence.

"Ah! Red! Have you heard? You have a 'secret admirer'~" He laughed mockingly, swinging the letter in front of my face.

"Give me that!" I tried to grab the letter, but Green snatched it away.

"Nah, I don't think I will."

"It's my letter damnit!"

"So?" He said holding the letter above his head. I was too short to reach. I was getting frustrated, especially since some of the students who were there started laughing. I decided to think fast. I punched Green in the gut, causing him to bend over.

"Red what the fuck!" He yelled. I quickly snatched the letter and ran away. After a moment, I got to a pretty empty place. I took a deep breath and started reading the letter:

 I took a deep breath and started reading the letter:

I felt like a wanted to cry. Second liked me! SECOND LIKED ME!! But then it hit me. Since Green was telling people about this, it was definitely to embarass Second. I started looking for the hollow-head, untill I found him. He was in the same bathroom we made our promice of being friends. He was sitting against the wall, curled up in a ball. It seemed like he was crying. I walked over to him.