Chapter 10 - Interrupted.

Red's POV

I was at my locker shoving some books away. It was Monday - I hated Mondays. As I was struggling to close my locker I heard some footsteps behind me:

"Need help?"

I turned around to see Second behind me.

"Second? What are you doing here? Where are your brothers? What if you get caught?"

"I don't have to worry about that anymore. My dad went on some sort of buisness trip and my brothers decided that they'll leave me alone. Wich means we can talk together or even meet up after school!" He explained as he helped me with my locker. He was so strong.

"That's great! You wanna meet up today? I'm free."

Second thought for a moment.

"Sure, why not. I actually got a decent sleep tonight, so I won't have much studying to do. So yeah, I'm up for that!"

"Yay!"

Before I could even think it through, I launched myself at him and hugged him. After a few moments I realized what I did. I blushed madly but before I could pull away, Second hugged back.

"Heh, I'm happy too... shortie."

I gave him a glare.

"I'm not short. I'm fun sized."

"Sure, sure." He chuckled.

We continued talking untill the bell rang. As I sat down in class, I notised there was a paper ball thrown on my desk. I unwrapped it:

I could tell by the handwriting that the letter was sent by Green

I could tell by the handwriting that the letter was sent by Green. So I wrote this:

I waited for a moment when the teacher was distracted

I waited for a moment when the teacher was distracted. When such moment came, I threw the paper ball at Green. He caught it. After a moment he nodded my way. Alright, he didn't suspect a thing.

'Why am I even hiding the fact I was talking to Second? Okay, maybe because Green ain't a fan of him, but then again it's not like Green is gonna decide who I can be friends with. Yeah, I can talk to whoever I want and be friends with whoever I like.'

After class, Green walked up to me.

"Your locker broke?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you ask me to help? I could've helped."

"There was no need for that. I figured it out myself."

"Alright. C'mon!"

With that said Green dragged me towards the others. To be honest, he kept dragging me around the whole day, as if he was afraid I was gonna go somewhere. Wierd.

At lunch time, I decided to go to my locker. As I was walking there, I notised Second walking in front of me. I walked up to him.

"Hey Sec!"

Second seemed slightly startled by me.

"JESUS! Red! You scared the life out of me!"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay, don't worry about it. I'm still not used to people just walking up to me."

"Right."

"I haven't really seen you today. Where were you?"

"Would you believe if I told you that I was dragged by Green the whole day."

"Green? You're friends with him..?"

"Sorta. Why did you ask?"

"Me and Green aren't... on the best temrs. He often picks on me for being a hollow-head and other stupid stuff. I don't like him."

"Really? I didn't know he was a bully."

"Yeah, cause he only bullies me. I'm a hollow-head after all."

"Well that shouldn't be a reason to pick on you!"

"Tell that to Green."

I ended up talking to him for the rest of lunch time. It felt so nice to actually talk to him. He actually seemed comfortable with me. Unfortunately, our conersation was interrupted.

"Red!"

Green ran up to us. He stood between me and Second.

"What do you want from him, hollow-head?!"

I notised that Second got pretty scared. His legs were shaking.

"I- I- uhh-"

"Calm down Green, we were just talking! Goddamnit!" I pushed Green away.

"What are you talking about?!" Green yelled.

"Second and I were just fucking talking! I don't need you to 'protect' me!"

"Oh, so now you're friends with this fucker?!"

"And what if I am?! Why do you care so much?! HOW FUCKING JELAOUS ARE YOU?!"

"Jelaous?! JELAOUS?! YOU THINK I'M JELAOUS OF THIS HOLLOW-HEADED RAT?!"

"YES I DO! YOU WERE DRAGGING ME AROUND THE WHOLE DAY, NOT LETTING ME DO ANYTHING ON MY OWN! I DON'T NEED YOU TO LOOK AFTER ME DAMNIT!"

"I WAS JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU!"

"I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THAT! NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

I was panting slightly. I haven't yelled so much in a while. Green gave me a glare and stormed off. I looked at Second. He still seemed slightly scared.

"I- I..." He mumbled.

"Sorry about that. I just... I don't understand why he's so jelaous."

"I don't blame him."

"Why not?"

"You see, Green never had a closer friend, from what I've notised. When he first became friends with Yellow and Blue, he was kind of a third wheel. And when Purple and Gold joined them, well, he still didn't became closer with any of them. So, what I think is the case, is that Green was hoping you'd become his closer friend. So, I'm not suprised he's upset that the person he wanted to be friends with is talking to the person he hates so much."

"How can he just assume I even want to be friends with him. I can choose who I wanna talk to and all..."

We were silent for a moment.

"You still wanna meet up after school?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I nodded and smiled slightly.

After school, as promised, we met up. Honestly, I had a ton of fun with Second. I didn't regret yelling at Green. After all, it was all gonna be fine. It's not like he'd start picking on me too.

Little did I know, I was gonna be proven wrong very soon...

------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY! I have returned!!! Second and Red's bond is developing! And Green is being a jelaous little bitch ^w^

Next chapter will be SUPER important for Blue and Yellow ~

Words: 1028

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3