Chapter 29 - The truth.

TSC's POV

"V- Victim...?"

"Bingo!"

Victim slowly got in front of me. He didn't look any different. Just the same old Victim.

"What are you doing here? What is this?!" I tried to move again, but I couldn't, due to the rope I was tied up with.

"Chill out little brother. Nobody here is gonna hurt you... For now..." He said.

"What does that even mean?! What do you want from me?!" I yelled.

"Calm down kiddo. You'll find out soon enough. Time to settle this once and for all..."

"Settle what?! What are you talking about?!"

"Oh, so you don't know? Dad didn't tell you? Well then, Second, get ready for a little story..."

Victim started walking around as he spoke:

"A long, long time ago, all of us hollow-heads used to be gifted with supernaturall powers. However, when you were born, things got different. You see Second, you are far more powerfull than you think. You're the most powerfull one out of all of us. The only problem, is that you don't controll your powers. Long, long ago, when you were an itsy-bitsy little kiddo, you blasted that power beam of yours at me. I lost my powers that day... The same thing happened to dad. Have you ever wondered why Chosen and Dark never wanted to play with you, or spend time with you as kids? They were scared of you. You were a threat in their eyes Second."

I couldn't belive what I was hearing! That couldn't have been true... right?

"Bullshit! That's not true! They would never be afraid of me!" I yelled.

"Well, how about they just tell you in person. Boys!"

Suddenly, Dark and Chosen walked from the other room. They seemed as scared as I was.

"Come on now boys, admit it. Second doesn't belive me, maybe he'll belive you." Victim crossed his arms.

"I- It... It's true Second." Chosen said quietly. He looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Sorry Sec, we were just kids and... we were scared..." Dark mumbled. He didn't even look in my eyes as he said that.

I felt so flabbergasted. I felt hurt, betrayed! I felt like my whole life was a lie! This wasn't true! It couldn't be!

"No... No, no, No, NO, NO! This can't be true! I refuze to believe this is true! Do you hear me!" I yelled.

"Awe, and what are you gonna do about it? Cry? Your own family is scared of you Second. It has to feel really shit to be a threat to your loved ones." Victim grinned.

I felt the anger build up in me. Every word he said made me feel worse.

"And your friends? If anything, they only befriended you out of pity. That little boyfriend of yours? Please... That boy is way too good for you."

"Shut up! You know nothing about him!"

"Maybe so. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a threat to those people. They should be scared of you. Too bad they're too stupid to see that."

I felt like I was about to explode. Every single time he opened his mouth and said something, I felt my anger rise. My hands felt hot. Very hot. I suddenly felt a wave of strong enegry go through me. I ripped the rope I was tied up with and charged at Victim.

"I said, SHUT UP!" I yelled as I launched my fist at him. As my fist hit him, a bright beam of green light pushed Victim to the wall, leaving a few cracks behind.

I panted madnly. I looked at my hand with disbeleaf. I... I did that?

Victim picked himself up.

"Ugh... you fucking brat." He hissed.

I looked over at Chosen and Dark. They were looking at me in shock.

"Woah..." Dark mumbled. "That was great Second!"

"Dark!" Chosen hissed.

"Get over here you little shit!"

Victim walked up to me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me onto the chair again. He grabbed a funky looking rope and tried tying me up again. I pushed him away. I tried to get my powers to work again, but... they didn't work!

"Ugh! What's going on! How do I work this thing!" I tired to activate them somehow, but it didn't work!

Victim pushed me onto the chair and tied me up with ease.

"Now listen here you little prick! Do you even know where you are? You're in a little training chamber that dad made me design for you. You'll learn how to manage your powers without getting people hurt. I admit, I had to... borrow a couple of students from your school to see if the place is child friendly. Such a shame that a few of them died."

He moved away from me.

"I don't understand... Why... why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said.

"Because there would've been a chance you'd learn to controll them on your own. Then, if you became familiar with sketchy people, you'd become a living killing machine. Ever wondered why dad made Dark and Chosen follow you around constantly?" Victim shrugged.

I thought for a moment. The whole puzzle was slowly coming together.

"Now, dad will soon arrive to start your first lesson. I shall go greet him." Victim turned away towards the door. "And you two..." He looked over at Chosen and Dark. "You two can stay here, y'know, if you're brave enough."

Before he left he room he gave me one last glance.

"This is just the truth Second. You're a monster. You hurt your family members. You're a mistake. And that's just the truth." He said before leaving the room.

I didn't know what to do! I felt so hurt! So helpless! Why were they lying to me my whole life?! Why didn't they say anything?! What did I do to deserve this?!

"Second?" I heard Chosen's quiet voice.

I couldn't help but to burst out crying. What else was I supposed to do?! I didn't know what Victim and dad were gonna do with me! I didn't want to find out!

Chosen sighed and walked up to me. He kneeled down in front of me.

"Second, I-"

"Chosen, why am I like this? I never asked for these powers! I never wanted them! I never wanted to hurt anybody! I never wanted to make you scared of me! I'm not a monster! I'm not a mistake! I- I...

Who even am I...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

this is the answer to the question

this is the sound of the truth

this is the answer to the question

there is nothing you can do...

"Digital silence" by Peter McPoland.

----------------------

Hellllooooo!!! :3

Having fun? No? Great!

Yeah... I love writing angst shit.

That's it. I dunno what else to say. Deal with this I guess.

Words: 1153

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3