Chapter 31 - Operation: Save Fruit Loop.

Green's POV

After Second stormed off after out argument, I couldn't help but feel guilty. I looked over at the guys. I was met with multiple dissapointed and upset glares.

"Wow Green. Just wow." Blue murmured.

"Great job dude." Yellow glared at me.

"Oh please, you two act like you've never had an argument before." I scoffed.

"But still, don't you think you went a lill to far?" Purple said.

"Well... maybe a little... Shit... Gimme a moment. Imma go get him." I said and got up from my seat.

I went in the direction Second went off to. I could see him at the end of the hallway. I followed him.

'Congratulations Green. You fucked up once again! Ugh, damnit. Now I'm gonna have to apologize. And I don't like apologizing. Sheesh, why is Fruit Loop walking so damn fast! Slow down dude!'

After a moment I realized that I lost him. Shit!

I walked through the corridor looking around for him. At some point I decided to check the hallway where the janitor's office was. I peeked from behind the corner. I couldn't believe my eyes! Some dude was pulling Second into the office. I tired to react and help, but before I got over there, the door was locked shut and Second was nowhere to be found.

I tried to pull the door open, but it wouldn't budge. I decided to run back to the cafeteria.

"Guys! Guys!" I yelled as I ran over to the table.

"What?"

"What's going on dude?"

"Wha?"

"Second got snatched into the janitor's office!" I yelled.

I emediantly notised Red's face turning a bit pale.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Are you sure about this dude?!" Yellow asked.

"I saw it with my own eyes!" I said.

"No, no, no, no, no! NO!" Red exclaimed.

"C'mon, we gotta save him!"

We all ran to the place. We tried pulling on the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"Shit! What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I could try picking at the lock!" Said Yellow. He pulled out a paperclip and started messing with the lock.

Meanwhile I notised what was going on with Red. He was hugging himself, practically in tears. I walked up to him.

"Red?"

"Where's my baby? Where's Second? What if he gets hurt? What am I gonna do?" He weeped.

I wrapped my arm around him.

"Don't worry dude. We'll save him."

"How? How will we save him when we can't even open the door!?" Red cried out.

As he said that, Yellow opened the door.

"Easy!" Yellow smiled proudly.

"Great job baby!" Blue smiled.

"Screw your baby, we gotta find mine!" Red pushed Blue and Yel to the side and walked inside the room. We followed him.

We walked though a very long corridor. It was pretty dark in there, so we used the light from out phones to see something. I'm pretty sure we were walking in circles. We were lost.

"Do you guys think Second is somewhere around here?" Gold asked.

"I'm sure he's kept at the end of this damn hallway." Blue murmured.

"I wonder who and why captured him." Said Yellow.

"If they even lay a finger on him, I swear to God I'm gonna murder them." Red murmured.

"We're won't be killing anybody. We're just getting Second." Said Purple.

"Exactly. You won't be killing anybody, but I will be." Said Red.

"Red cut it out. I'm willing to bet that your hollow-head prince is completely fine." I scoffed.

Red gave me a glare. I have a feeling that if we weren't friends, he would definitely punch me in the face.

"Watch. It." He hissed.

We continued walking aimlessly through that fucking hallway, untill suddenly, we heard a loud explosion-like sound, followed by a loud thud.

"The fuck was that?!" Yellow asked.

"How much do you wanna bet that it was Fruit Loop?" I asked.

"No, no, no! What are they doing to him?!" Red cried out.

"Guys! We need to remain calm!" Blue said.

"True, we won't get anywhere like this." Purple nodded.

"This is shit! My Second is somewhere out there, he's probably getting tortured or something! And the worst thing is that we can't co anything about it!" Red cried out.

"Don't worry Red, we'll figure this out-" Blue tried to comfort Red, but he got cut off.

"No we won't! How are we gonna find my baby if we can't even find the exit of this fucking hallway!?" Red weeped, tears streaming down his face.

We were quiet. Red was right. What were we supposed to do? This was hopeless. We continued walking forward untill we made it to a dead end. That dead end turned out to be a metal door.

"A door!" Gold exclaimed.

"Yellow! Do the trick with the paper clip!" Red pushed Yellow towards the door.

"Alright, alright. Calm down, sheesh." Yellow started messing with the lock.

After around 4 minutes, the door was open. We walked into a big room with a singular chair in the middle. There was a rope lying beside the chair.

"Do you guys think they kept Second in here?" Blue asked.

"I pretty sure they did." Yellow nodded.

"Look!" Gold pointed at another, opened door. "They must've went that way! Come on!"

We quickly went though the door, hoping we would find Second. We had to save him. Fruit Loop was our pal. He was my best friend. We had to find him!

---------------------

Hi guys. Another chapter. Yay!

Sorry, but no song this time. Couldn't find a fitting one.

How are you guys doing today? I got laughed at multiple times and was told to kill myself like 5 times today. I absolutely 'love' my classmates.

Words: 971

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3