Chapter 12 - The fight.

Red's POV

The next day I came school I walked up to the guys. The moment I got near them Green gave me a glare.

"What do you want?" He asked in a cold tone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. I thought he was over yesterday.

"You know damn well what I'm talling about! What? You little hollow-headed friend dumped you?!"

"Goddamnit Green! I was just fucking talking to him! Why are you so jelaous of him?!"

"I'm not fucking jelaous!"

I notised that the others were looking at us with confusion. Blue walked over to us and stood between me and Green.

"Alrighty guys, maybe we sould stop with the yelling." He said calmly.

Green gave me a glare.

"Fuck you." He hissed and walked away, putting on his headphones.

We stood there in silence.

"So uh, what happened?" Purple asked.

"Green is being a jelaous little bitch just because I was talking to one of the hollow-heads." I grumbled.

"You talked to one of the hollow-heads? And you're still ALIVE?!" Gold asked in pure shock.

"Yeah? I talked to Second Coming. And he was actually a pretty nice guy. I dunno why Green's so jelaous about him."

"Green's been picking on Second for a while now, actually. He hates him, cause Second is better than him in many aspects." Said Yellow.

"But that's such a stupid reason!" I exclaimed.

"Not our fault." Blue shrugged. He walked over to Yellow and took his hand.

"You two are holding hands?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yep. Blue confessed to me yesterday and we're dating now." Yellow smirked and elbowed Blue, who's face flushed deep red.

"Oh! Congratulations!" I smiled.

My mind was off the Green situation for a moment, but I was still upset about him. But then again, maybe he just needs to let off some steam?

TSC's POV

I was at my locker, putting some stuff away. Suddenly I got shoved by someone from behind. I turned around to see Green.

"Listen here you little fuck!" He yelled.

A wave of fear washed over. I felt my legs trembling. I was trying to stay calm.

"W- What do you want from me?!"

"You know damn well what I want bitch! Stay the hell away from Red!"

"Why? You jelaous?"

"Shut your fucking face or I'll do it for you!"

He started getting closer to me. Normally, I'd probably fight him, but this time I got a better idea.

"Wait!"

"What the fuck do you want now?"

"If we fight right now, we'll both get sent to detention. We wouldn't want that, right?"

He thought for a moment.

"I guess..."

"So here's the deal: we fight after class, behind the school."

"Oh you sure you wanna fight me? You? Such a goddamn coward!"

"Yes! And I'll prove it to you!"

And then the bell rang, so we were forced to go our seperate ways. The whole day, I wasn't able to focus. I kept thinking about what I agreed to. I considered telling Chosen about this, but then again, I didn't want to seem like a coward. Especially in Green's eyes.

Soon lunch time came around. I couldn't even focus on eating. I kept thinking about the upcoming fight. What if I accidentally hurt him too badly? What if something bad happens? I didn't even notise when Dark tapped me on the shoulder:

"Sec? Ya good? Ya look a lill pale."

"No, no. I'm fine. I just... Uhm... I have a test today! Yeah! And I'm worried about it."

"Right..." Dark clearly didn't belive me, but he didn't bother asking any further.

After a few more attempts to try to eat something, I decided to go to my locker. I didn't have any particular reason to go there, I just needed to have a walk. As I walked I bumped into Red.

"Oh! Hey Second!" Red smiled.

"Gah! Oh, h- hey Red!" I forced a smile. Red was the last person I needed to see right now. I didn't want to tell him about the fight or worry him. I was praying that he didn't notise how worried I was. Unfortunately for me, he notised pretty quickly.

"Is something wrong? You seem stressed. Something happened?" He asked.

"N- no! Totally not! I'm fine-" I was cut off by Green who walked past us.

"See you after school bitchface."

"After school? Why are you meeting up with Green after school?" Red tilted his head.

"Uhh, I... Uhhh..." I mumbled. What was I supposed to say?!

"Second? What's going on?" Red asked in a more serious tone. I knew that tone far too well. It was the kind of tone both Chosen and Dark used when they tried to order me around or when they were upset with me. Such tone always made my mind fill with anger, as I felt like someone was trying to controll me.

"None of your buisness Red." I said in a slightly harsh tone.

"S- Sorry... I was just curious-"

"Well haven't you heard? Curiosity killed the cat." I gave him a glare and walked away. Obviously, I emediantly regreted it, but I didn't feel like apologizing.

'Goddamnit Second, what the fuck are you doing?! This fucking fight is making me lose my mind! And I spoke to Red in such a rude way... Fuck, he probably hates me now! Damnit! And there goes having a friend. God, can't you do anything right in your life Second?!' I thought.

| TIME SKIP |

I slowly walked home. My face hurt like ass. I checked my phone. I had a few missed calls from Chosen. Shit.

I'm gonna be in BIG trouble...

--------------------------------

HELLLOOOO‼️ I'm so sorry for the long break, but school is killing me and I think I lost the small amount of sanity I still had in me :D

However, all that is besides the point as I have some very important news‼️

So, since this book somehow almost reached 1K reads (THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS WIERD SHIT 💗) I've been thinking about writing something else.

So, here are my book ideas:

1. AvA/AvM oneshots (VERY creative, I know)

2. TCO x TDL (I love these two and I think they deserve more stories)

3. Agent x Victim (I already have a story in mind + they deserve more books)

‼️AND HERE'S THE PART WHERE YOU CAN DECIDE ABOUT THE FUTURE‼️

You can choose wich book you guys would like to see first!! OwO

So yeah... That's basically it! I'll try to update more regularly, I promise!!

Words: 1118

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3