Chapter 25 - Playfull.

Red's POV

Second and I walked back from school. We decided to hang out at his place today.

"So yeah, we were completely fucked, so we had to jump out of the window." He said.

"What?! How are you even alive?!"

"I dunno honestly. Although, Green kept saying something about some super power bullshit. I dunno what that was about." Second shrugged.

"Wierd. We'll probably talk about it tomorrow at lunch."

"True. Oh, by the way, I got good news!"

"Ooh, what news?" I asked excitedly.

"Chosen and Dark are going out tonight. So, we'll be completely alone." He smiled.

"Really? That's great! We'll finally be able to do stuff!"

"What kind of 'stuff'' are we talking about here?" He asked, giving me a slightly flirty look.

"Uh... I..." I chuckled nervously, feeling my cheeks heat up. "D- Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"I dunno! I don't even know if we're thinking about the same thing!"

I didn't know what Second was thinking about, but I was definitely thinking about... y'know... doing it....

Soon, we got to Second's. We went to his room. We ended up cuddling together. My head was resting against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. That filled me with a wierd peacefull feeling.

"Red?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna... I dunno... do something?" He asked.

"I dunno. What's on your mind?"

"... a lot." He mumbled.

"What does that mean?"

"Uhm... Red?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like you to be honest with me. Are you... happy with our relationship?" He asked shyly.

I was so taken aback by his question that I had to pull away to look at him properly.

"Of course I am! Why do you ask?"

"I dunno.... Just, recently, I've been watching how Yellow and Blue interact together. How they call eachother cutsey nicknames all the time and how touchy they are with eachother. And we... We don't use pet names and we barely hold hands in public. So I was thinking.... that maybe you're not really happy with me..."

Hearing him say that stung me a little.

"Second..." I took his hand in mine, our fingers intertwining. "You think that I wouldn't be happy with being with you over some silly nicknames?"

He nodded shyly.

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

"Second... Sweetheart, we don't need nicknames to show eachother that we love eachother. You're literally the love of my life. I can't imagine myself dating someone else!" I said softly, looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for even asking. I was just... worried you could've been upset about that." He looked away.

I smiled softly. I moved his chin, making him look at me. I leaned closer and kissed him. However, I decided to let my imagination take controll of me. I pushed my tonge against Second's sweet lips. However, Second wasn't gonna let me do what I wanted this easily. He squeezed his lips shut, giving me a playfull smirk. I gently took hold of his face with both of my hands. I moved closer and aggresivly licked his lips, waiting for him to stop teasing me. I didn't have to wiait long. Second burst out giggling at my gesture, his lips opening wide for me. I shoved my tongue inside his mouth, kissing his with huge passion. He returned the kiss, pulling me even closer to him. Our tongues danced together. After a moment, I decided just go for it. I pulled away.