Chapter 28 - Argument.

TSC's POV

We were sitting at lunch, taking about yesterday's situation.

"Do you guys think that someone saw us?" Yellow asked.

"I dunno." Purple shrugged.

"Let's hope not. The last thing I need right now is detention." Blue murmured.

"True." Gold nodded.

"Oh, by the way, Sec, Green, what did you two see on the cameras?" Yellow asked.

"Well, we found out that the janitor is pretty damn suspicious. The kid got snatched away into his place." I said.

"You're forgetting about shit Fruit Loop." Green added.

"Oh yeah! And then the fire department came, so we had to jump out of the window." I said.

"And then Fruit Loop went fucking god mode and saved our lives." Green added.

"What?" Yellow raised an eyebrow.

"What does 'god mode' even mean?" Purple asked.

Not gonna lie, it annoyed me that he was bringing that up again. I had no idea what he was talking about!

"Green, shut it. Stop being stupid. You definitely hit your head way too hard." I murmured.

"No I didn't! That was such a big fall! How do you think we're alive?"

"I dunno, we fell into a bush or something? I don't remember most of that..."

"Of course you don't! It's because you activated the power thing! That's why you don't remember much!"

"Fuck that! Just get over yourself! I'm telling you, you're being stupid and instead of agreeing with me, you just keep pushing! Stop that!"

"I'm not stupid! You're stupid for not believing me!"

"I'm not stupid! You're telling a surrealistic story and expecting me to believe it!"

"But it's true!"

"Bullshit!"

"Shut up! It's not bullshit!"

"Yes it is! Stop being fucking stupid!"

"No! You're being such a prick! Can't you just belive me?!"

"No damnit! Now shut the fuck up!"

"I won't 'shut the fuck up' just because you're telling me to, hollow-head!"

"Oh! I see! So now we're just ripping old wounds open, huh?!" I yelled.

I tired to keep my cool, but in reality, his words really hurt me.

"Yes we are, fuck-face! Now listen up: I'm not gonna deal with your bullshit anymore! I'm telling the truth and that's a fact!"

"Oh sure you are! That's totally the truth!"

"Shut your fucking face!"

"No! I'm not gonna do as you say, bitchass!"

"Oh wow, you insulted me! How will I ever recover?!" He asked in an overdramatic tone, obviously mocking me.

"Oh shut up!"

"Fruit Loop? More like Fruit Fuck!"

"I said SHUT UP!"

"You think I'll listen to you? Fruit Fuck, the asshole hollow-head who can't get over himself?!"

His words really hurt me. It's funny, how just a single sentence can hurt like a punch in the face.

"I SAID, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I slammed my fist against the table.

"Oh would you look at this! The hollow-head lost his cool." He said in a mocking tone.

I couldn't take it anymore. His words caused me to be both hurt and angry. However, what I didn't notise before was how concerned the others looked. And how the whole cafeteria was staring at us. I gave Green a shove and stormed off.

I felt so upset! So angry! So hurt!

How could he say that to me?! He knew damn well that those words would hurt me! I could take any other insult, but pointing out the fact I'm a hollow-head, especially in such a way...

I speed walked through the corridor. I wasn't heading in any particular direction. I wanted to walk off my anger and get back to the cafeteria and apologize for raising my voice.

However, I was so blinded by my emotions, that I didn't notise where I was going...

I was walking past the janitor's office, when suddenly, the door got slammed open! I got grabbed from behind and pulled inside. I tired to yell, but the person placed their hand over my mouth so I wasn't heard! Suddenly, I got hit in the head. I blacked out...

I slowly opened my eyes. I didn't know where I was. My head hurt. I tried to look around. I had no idea where I was. I tried to move, but I notised I was tied up to a chair. Suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me:

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here."

I emediantly recognized that voice!

"V- Victim...?"

-------------------

HellOoooOOo!! :]

Cool plot twist, huh?

Sorry that the chapter is so short, but the next one will be longer. And more interesting...

No song, cause I couldn't find one that would fit here :P

Words: 783

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3