Chapter 3 : Surprises

Excuse All Mistakes 👌

Enjoy 😁

The Photographer 📷

"It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photographer. You need less imagination to be a painter because you can invent things. But in photography everything is so ordinary; it takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the extraordinary." -David Bailey

Chapter Three: Surprises 😌

| Compton Smith Point Of View|

I laid in bed listing to I Bet by Ciara when my phone started ringing. I slid the bar and placed It to my ear

" Hello?"

"Compton it's Terrance , August want to know if you would like to be his full time personal Photographer"

" I don't know Terrance, I'm used to working with Rocky most of the time."

" You can still work with Rock , August wants help him with some things anyway."

" Terrance me call you right back."

" Alright Compton."

I hung up the phone and quickly dialed Rocky's number fast a hell. I put the phone on speaker and I played with my fingers.

" Yes Compton?"

"Rocky I need you honest opinion."

"What's going on Comp your scaring me."

" Rakim, August Alsina wants me to be his personal Photographer... should I take the job?"

" Compton Maria Smith if you don't take the job and work for that man I swear I'll knock you the hell out."

"Rocky trust me I really do want to take the job but what about you best friend?"

"What about me child, I'm working on something major and only August and T know about it."

"Why the hell don't I know I'm your best friend Rocky?"

" I know Comp I just waited to make sure everything was going good before I told you,"

"Rakim If you don't tell me swear I will fly to New York and kick your ass."

"Now why would you fly to NYC , I got back last night I was just working on something."

"Working on what Rock?"

"This song called Fashion Killa , I should be home in 5 minutes of and August and T are with me."

"God Rocky I hate you right now bye best."

"Bye love see you in a few."

I hung up the phone and signed how he good invite August and T over like nigga. I put on a pair of Jogger shorts with a white Nike sports bra. Thank god my hair is already finished. I made my way down stairs and grabbed a big glass bowl. I sat the bowl on the island as I got a bunch of fruits out of the refrigerator. I started cutting up the fruit and putting them inside the bowl when the door bell rung. I placed the knife on the island and made my way to the door. I opened the door only to see August.

"Hey August where  is Rocky?"

" He's helping T get his things out my Range."

"Oh okay, Come and make yourself at home."

I walked back inside the kitchen and finished cutting all the fruit up. Rocky loud mouth ass walked inside the kitchen.

"Hey Best , why are you making a fruit salad?"