Chapter 17: The Letter

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Enjoy 😌👌

Lialih ❤️💯

The Photographer 📷

"What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time." -John Berger

Chapter Seventeen: The Letter 📝📜

||Compton Smith Point Of View ||

I laid in bed channel surfing. August was at the studio workin on some new music and Rocky was helping out at A&S. As for me I've had morning sick since August woke me up to ask where he Rolex was😒. I tossed the remote on August said of the bed and pushed the cover off me. My father has been on my ever since my suicide attempt and I've been seriously debating on reading is Final letter. I walked out of My bedroom and down the hall to the guest room where I kept I the letter hiding. I shut the door behind me and pulled the brown box from underneath the bed and grabbed the letter and a DVD. I opens the envelop and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and prepared myself to read this letter.

Dear, Compton & Rakim

Comp & Rock my two perfect angels. I love you and if your reading this than that means I am no longer on earth. You two are too younger to understand why I did what I did but I'll write it here in this letter that way where your older you both will have a better understanding of why I killed myself. I live a wonderful like raising you both but there are things that as I child you both wouldn't understand. I've suffered for a strong case of depression. Along with other thing like Analise on going affair with My best friend and being told that you neither of you where my kids and mental and verbal abuse from Analise and other people. There was also thing Analise wanted me to do that I just couldn't. This is hard to me to tell you but Compton sweetie your Mother Analise wanted me to take your innocents away and blame it on your brother. That was something I couldn't do so I left Analise but that don't stop her from abusing be mentally. There's a tap in the bottom Of the box this letter is in on the tape is something I could bare to look at but you Compton and Rakim need to see what kind of person your mother is Again I am truly sorry that my finals goodbye has to be a letter.

Love Dad 💝
Michael Smith loving father and son 🙏👼

I wiped my tears away and placed the letter on the bed. I've never really read the letter took today an I can't believe Analise is a horrible person. I thought about watching the video but decided against it. I need August here for that. August I need him here while I read that letter. I miss my father so much. Depression is serious right along with any kind Of abuse. I closed the box and left out the room. I need fresh air and fast. I walked back to August and My room and opened the slide door. I stood on the deck inhaling deep breathes of air.

---

It was around 5 I the afternoon when August came home. I was still wearing a pair of August b-ball shorts and a sports bra with a large Testimony Hoodie on. My purple and black hair cover my face. I sat on the couch with the brown box beside me waiting for August Or Rocky to get here. Me going through this box alone would hurt to much. August walked inside the living room and looked at the box and than looked at me.

" Where did the box come from." August asked

"It's alway been here Babe." I said brushing my fingers across the letter

" what's in it ?" August asked sitting beside me

"stuff from my father that he left for Rocky and me today is the first I've ever even opened the box" I said

" what's in your hand ?"

"A letter my damn write before he jumped on the bridge and died." I said with tears rolling down my face

" I'm sorry Babe .... What did the letter say."

" A lot of things and now I'm going to have a hard time sleeping for now on."

" Do you want to go through the stuff ?"

" Can we wait cause that letter has real opened my eyes to how fxcked up Analise really is.

----
Real quick I don't want anyone think I'm making fun of suicide because that isn't the case. I lost my little cousin who was only 7 to suicide just two day beefier I made a year mark for my ex death so I take suicide, depression and abuse very serious. I also know it's just a book but I feel Compton's pain I lost my father when I was 12 he died in the house from a heart attack amongst other thing. I've beer suffered from a minor case of depression 2 in my life and I've had suicide thought.. So I that these things serious because they happen everyday so I'm no making fun of anyone the suffers from these thing. If you struggle with these thing feel free to Hmu.

Rest easy to my 3 fallen Angels
Luis (My Dad) Troy (My Ex and First Love) and Sam ( Little cousin)

__Lialihhhx3 💯❤️