Chapter Sixteen: New Years Eve

The Photographer Series:

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Please Leave Inline Comments

Enjoy 😙👌

Lialih 💜

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Chapter  Sixteen: New Years Eve

Compton Smith

Today is New Years Eve which means Kehlani and I have to party city and shop for tonight's Party. I climbed out of bed and grabbed a pair of thick grey joggers and one of August TTCL T-shirts since I can't fix any of my shirts anymore.

I changed into the clothes and grabbed my phone and car keys. I turned the light back off and gently kissed August forehead. I decided to text Kehlani before leaving the house

Compton Kid 💕❄️: "Kehlani I'm on my way be outside"

Kehlani Wave 💕🌊: "Well GoodMorning to you to and okay."

I laughed as I slipped my phone in y purse and started up the Range. I pulled out of the drive way and made my way to Kehlani's house. I jammed to TTCL as Kehlani drove to Party City. Tonight is going to be super Lit but now for me thanks to this baby.

•••

I pushed the shopping cart as Lani put all types of part favors into the cart. I laughed as she searched for a hat that had 2016 in big bold pink letter.

"Lani your not wearing that hat." I said laughing 

"Why not C it's cute." Lani said pouting

"Because the them for tonight's part is Black and Gold. Not pink little nigga now put it back and finish getting the stuff." I said laughing and texting August

Compton my love: " Morning baby Lani and I are out shopping for tonight party don't forget to take pick up the cake."

August Sexy Self: " Mecca and I are picking up the cake now but the them is black & gold right."

Compton my love: " Yes Anthony now pick up the cake and make sure the house is clean."

••••

After getting everything for tonight's party Kehlani and I headed back to my house to start decorating the house. August brought the cake to the house after dropping Mecca off with Tima while, Rocky and Travis picked up the food from the cater's shop. After putting the 2016 balloons behind the table. I sat down On the couch and relaxed a little.

••••••

Kehlani Parrish