Chapter 15: Slowly Healing

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Enjoy 😌👌

Lialih 💯❤️

The Photographer 📷

"What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time." -John Berger

Chapter 15: Slowly Healing 😌🙏

|| Compton Smith Point Of View ||

Rocky had a serious point why m stop doing something I love because of a mistake. Yes he trying to kill myself was a BIG MISTAKE and I REGRET IT EVERYDAY I LOOK AT MY WRIST. But I realize that mistake made me see life in a whole different way. If the little things make you happy keep doing those things because once that happiness is gone is most likely gone forever. My happiness is in me and everything and who I spend my time with. So therefore if spending time with August and making music and taking photos make me happy I'm do it till I die because self harm isn't the way.

...

I walked inside August and my bedroom to see him laying I the bed on snapchat. C come say hi to ya Man SnapChitzzle. I laughed as I turned the television on an sat at the edge of the bed. I haven't been on any type nod social media because I'm slowly healing and I know there rude ass comments will hit a nerve and make me sad and an even bigger emotional reck. August snapped a picture and sent it to and also posted it on snapchat. I swear this fool is so hype he knows how to wok snapchat now. It took me and Travis and Era like 5 hours to teach his silly ass how to use it. No he can't seem to say off it. I swear my baby gonna be okay.

" Compton Ya Luh me, even if I was a lil Looney Tune in the head." August asked pulling me onto his chest.

" Baby your as Looney tune as they come and of course is still luh you Babe." I said laying my head on his chest and tracing his tattoos

" I luh ya too Baybeh ... I loom good with this Man bun." He said touching his hair and than slapping my ass 😒 annoying ass 😂

" Ouch nigga that hurt, Take that bun out ya hair Anthony." I said rubbing my butt and slapping his chest.

" I luh you Compton and I'm truly glad I can still make you laugh and smile after everything that has happened" August said Kissing my neck.

--
No more words where shared that Night. Spent countless hours making love an cuddling. This is what I need Just August and his love and support.

--

" August how do you feel about Kids?" I asked kissing his chest as he made circles on my ass.

" I love kids, honestly I can't wait get a mini Yungin' in ya belly." August said

I nodded my head at him. Having his children would be nice but when the time is right not while I'm still struggling with depression and getting over my suicide attempt. I need to get back into photography and make a few more covers to some old song and release them on Mixtape. The label made August my temporary manger for now if he helps me do an amazing job on this mixtape than be will become my manger full time a I would honestly love that because I will be able to spend way more time with him this way.

Sorry or yet another short chapter 😂

I know y'all like damn Delialih where are the long chapters well idk 😂😂😂😂

Luh y'all thou ❤️

__Lialihhhx3 ❤️💯