Chapter Ten: Change Around

Excuse All Mistakes

Enjoy

The Photographer

"Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees." -Paul Strand

Chapter Ten: Change Around

1 year and a half later

| Compton Smith Point Of View |

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. Anger flowed through my body as I looked at what I have become. This isn't who I am but yet I let this be me. I closed my eyes and punched the mirror as hard as I could causing glass to fall all over the floor. I opened my eyes and looked at my bleeding fist and showed no emotion as I walked through the house breaking all the mirrors. I sat on the white couch with blood flowing down my arms from all the broken glass. Not once did I care about the mess or argue meant August and I would have once he got here. I picked up a piece of thick glass and did the unthinkable. I laid down on the couch and closed and eyed and drifted into a deep slumber.

| August Alsina Point Of View |

I signed as my phone began to ring again. I paused the music and grabbed my phone not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"hello ?" I said

" Yo Boss it's T go home like right now." big T said

" T what's going on ?" I said grabbing my things and walking out the studio

" Is Compton she fucked up the house and has blooded everywhere I tried waking her up isn't responding." T said

I hung up the phone not knowing what to say. Compton has been really weird lately and it so fxckin frustrated cause as her boyfriend and business partner I try so hard but she just pushes me away and says she's fine. I threw all my things in the back seat of the Range and got in.

I pulled up to my house an jumped out the car letting T get all my things as I made my way inside. The first thing I notice was Compton on the couch with blood all over her. I instantly thought of the wrist and rushed over to her. I check her. " Fuck!" I yelled out as I picked her up and rushed out of the house.

" T I need you to take her to the hospital and fast... I'll meet you there I need to clean up this mess please let me know what they say and try to get in contact with Rocky." I said putting C in the car and watching T drive off.

I walked back inside the house and inhaled a deep breathe of air as I picked up all the broken glass from everywhere. I don't know wtf is goin her but when she gets better is going to hear my mouth. I've never seen her do something to Careless and crazy thins isn't like the girl a met a year and a half ago.

--

I walked into the waiting room and looked at T he was gave me a sad look causing me to start panic.

" T what did they say." I said try to calm myself down

"Compton is on suicide watch for the next 24 hours... She told me she doesn't want to you see her like this." T said

" Terrance I don't care if she doesn't want me to see her damn it she my fxcking girlfriend and she almost killed herself in going in there now."
I semi yelled causing people to look at me.

--
I walked into her room to see her looking out the window. I sighed as I sat in the chair next to her bed.

"C what happened." I said looking at her wrist

"Nothing Aug...." She said in a raspy voice

" Compton it isn't a nothing you tried killing yourself so what tf happened. " I yelled causing her to flinch

"leave August please I don't want to talk about to specialty not while I'm in here can you wait till I'm released ... " she said finally looking at me

I nodded my head at her and laid in her beside her. She rested her head on my chest and pull the cover her arms so that wouldn't be able to see her scares.

-------

Lialih ❤️💯

Sorry that it is as long as usual ...

The broken glass in the media