E P I L O G U E | Forever Does Exist |

The Photographer Series:

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Please Leave Inline Comments

Enjoy 😙👌

Lialih 💜

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

E P I L O G U E:

| Forever Does Exist |

(Rocky, Lani and theirbaby in media along with Exchange by  Bryson Tiller)

August Alsina

1 Year Later

I laid in bed beside my wife watching her sleep as the twins and Mecca sat at the foot of our bed watching cartoons. My life has been a roller coaster and a half but this past years has really been amazing. I have 3 amazing kids and I wake every morning looking at the love of my life.

The sound of someone ringing the door bell knocked me out of my thoughts. I climbed out of bed and made my way down the stairs. I opened the door to see Lani and Rocky holding my god daughter Silver. I stepped aside letting them step into the house as Compton came down stairs with both Aiden and Amir attached to both her hips.

I took the liberty of taking Aiden from her and sitting him in the play pin. There was no way of taking Amir from her he is a true mama's boy. Silver crawled over to me and tapped my leg. I laughed picking her up and say her on my lap while Compton attempted to put Amir don't, which only caused him to start crying really loud.

"Amir Antonio Alsina stop all that cry right now." I said in a strict tone causing his cries to turn into sniffles

"So Alsina's  what's the plans for today ?" Kehlani asked sitting beside Compton

"How about a family BBQ? I said handing Silver to Father

"Hell yeah." They all said in unison

••••••
Later that afternoon

••••••Later that afternoon

Kehlani Parrish

Everyone say in the back yard having a good time. Even some of August family members he hasn't seen in a long time where here. I sat down watching all the kids play. I smiled at my daughter silver as I stood up and removed my towel before making my way to the pool. Compton sat at the edge of the pool zoned out.

I swam towards bee and tapped her leg to get her attention.

"Wassup Lani ?" She asked

"I was just about to ask you the same question why you not getting in the pool ?" I asked

"I'm just think 8 years ago I couldn't have thought I'd be here. I have a major company with my husband and 3 amazing kids while also balancing a music career. Honesty 2 years ago I didn't even think August and I would ever get back to this. I thought I would hate him forever for what he did back when I was pregnant with Mecca. But he has truly changed and became a man of the lord and I'm forever grateful for that." She said smiling

I hope to one day have the kind of love Compton has for August. I love Rocky but the bond of love between Compton & August is just truly pure and strong.

•••••

Omniscient

Everyone continued to enjoy themselves. August approached his wife and held her by the waist as he whispered sweet words in her ear. This is what 8 long years has brought August and Compton to. 3 amazing children. 2 every wealthy And successful black people who have been the ought ever trial and tribulation throw  there way. The love and faith they have together will continue to grown everyday as the continue to have faith in the lord and in the marriage. Although there is still moments in August life where he wishes he could go back and time and change all this wrongs into right he knows that this right here is where he was meant to be. That's him and Compton need to go through that rough patch to get here and have the life they both always dreamed of having. Who would have every thought August alsina would fall in love with his once photographer and end up spending the rest of his life with her.

••••••

T H E E N D

Thank you to everyone who had dealt with me and my long struggles of writer block. I started this book in the summer of 2015 and it's now completed on March 12, 2016

P.S. happy birthday to my mama ❣🎈