Chapter Six: All I Know Is How To Grind.

Excuse All Mistakes

Enjoy

Lialih

Chapter Six: All I Know Is How To Grind

The Photographer

"Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography." -George Eastman

| Compton Smith Point Of View |

My mom and Rocky have been in the hospital for about a week and half now. my Mother is being released soon but as for Rocky here still hasn't been a change in this coma😔. I have been focusing on my Ep and Photography just to keep my mind off Rocky still being in a coma. I shut my laptop at the sound of August and T walking in.

" Hey Babe what are you doing? August asked

" Just looking over the Album art for my EP. I can't believe where releasing it New week." I said with a hint of excitement in my voice

" It was all you Comp I Just help produce it but come on let's go eat an than we can Visit Rocky." August said

" Alright."

I grabbed my phone and sweat shirt and left out behind August and T. I got in the back seat and watched as August and T got settled into the car.

---
T pulled up at some Burger joint. I really didn't care for what August orders for me to end. After eating our food we all headed to see Rocky. God I miss hearing my best friend voice. I sat in the passenger seat this time looking out the window. My mind kept drifting to Rocky and how he wouldn't remember anything or anyone. Moments later well pulled up to Detroit Medical center. I got out and waited for August and Big T. Lately my days are busy and spent around T and Aug more than anyone else. I know I should be spending time with my mother since she was released but that doesn't changed the way she has treated me my whole life.

--

I walked into Rocky's room with August not far behind me. T decided to say in the hallway and keep the crazy fans and what not out there and not in Rocky's room. I reached the bed and looked at Rocky still no change. Like skin is lighter than it usually is and he just looked so lifeless. I grabbed his hand as I sat down. I looked over at August and than back at Rocky before I began to talk.

"Rocky I need you to walk up soon, I miss you best friend. Shit ya fans miss you. I hope that when you do wake up you remember me and everyone else and everything you have accomplished in life. I need you best friend without it's hard to face life. Rakim please wake up soon."

I held on Rocky's hand she just looked at him. Not saying a word just looking at him

__

3 Hours Later

| August Alsina Point Of View |

I smiled down at Compton and she slept holding Rocky's hand. My poor Baby. I took a picture of Compton and posted it on Instagram. Compton moved around in her sleep and let go of Rocky's hand. I picked a Compton up and carried her out I the hospital. I wasn't taking her home just yet I need her to talk to me bout why her and Analise aren't so close as most people are with their mothers.

---

" Compton, Baby tell me something."

" Ummm Okay ?"

" Why aren't you close with Analise."

" Ummmm....."

....

Lialihhhx3 🅰🇺🇸