Chapter Thirteen: TTCL

The Photographer Series:

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Please Leave Inline Comments

Enjoy 😙👌

Lialih 💜

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Chapter  Thirteen: TTCL

August Alsina

I cheered loudly as I finished uploading This Thing Called Life to iTunes. I'm excited for nation and the world to hear my second album. After uploading TTCL I decided to FaceTime Compton since Travis and I been in New York since yesterday.

After a few rings I sighed and sent Compton a text since I know she's asleep.

August Sexy self 🔐 "Hey Baybeh I know your sleep but I just wanted to tell you that I love you Baybeh girl. Oh yeah do me a favor as rack up on TTCL and give them to anyone who needs some good music to listen to."

I sat my phone on the night stand beside the bed and turned the light off. I guess I'll just watch television since I can't sleep and I have an interview with Sway at like 6 in the morning.

•••••

My interview with Sway was now over and all I really want to do today is celebrate my second album with my Brutha and my goons. I wish I could celebrate it with Compton and my daughter.

Travis , Big T and myself walked around New York just shopping. I guess this is a good time to tell them I need help finding and engagement ring. I wanna buy one soon because I plan of proposing during the holiday which isn't so far away.

"Yo Trav and I need y'all help." I said as we all sat at a tiny deli.

"What chu need our help with goon." T said looking over the menu

" I need to find the perfect engagement ring before Christmas." I said taking a sip of my lemon aid

"Aye Brutha about time you and Compton ready to tie the knot." Trav said

••••

We all headed back to the hotel to get some sleep. I laid in bed watching Family Matters and texting Compton.

August Sexy self 🔐 " Wyd love ?"

Compton My love 💕: Nothin watching movies with Mecca. Hbu ?"

August Sexy self 🔐: tell my baby girl I miss her and watch tv I'm hella tired but how my little baby doing?"

Compton My Love 💕: "Awww babe you need to get some sleep and fine in have a doctors appointment tomorrow but aug get some sleep."