Chapter Twenty-Two: Happy Ever After

The Photographer Series:

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Please Leave Inline Comments

Enjoy 😙👌

Lialih 💜

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Chapter Twenty-Two: Happy Ever After

Chapter  Twenty-Two: Happy Ever After

Compton Smith - Alsina

4 Months later

I smiled down at Aiden, Amir and Mecca as the twins slept peacefully on August chest, while Mecca was curled up in a ball beside her father. I can't believe after everything August and I have been through were here now with 3 amazing kids and a healthily marriage.

I kissed August lips causing him to groan in his sleep as Amir started to sob lowly. I carefully moved August arm and picked up Amir. I rocked Amir back and forth to keep his sobs from getting louder. I walked into the nursery still rocking Amir as I sat down in the rocking chair. I pulled my shirt up and removed the flap to my bra and held Amir latch onto my breast.

•••

I laughed as August walked into the nursery crunching his face up at Amir being breast feed.

"Baybeh Aiden is hungry I think." August said rocking Aiden as he fussed

I nodded my head in latching Amir from my breast and handing him off to Aug to be burped while I Breast feed Aiden. I helped Aiden latched on my breast only for him to start crying extremely loud causing Amir to fuss as August tried to burp him.

"Aug I think we need to take Aiden to the doctors this is the 5th time this week he has cried like this when in trying to feed him." I said fixing my clothing and rocking Aiden softly as August nodded his head and dialing Kehlani and Rocky.

After changing Aiden and making sure both Mecca and Amir would be good with Lani and Rocky. August and I headed to the hospital.

•••••

I signed heavy as we waiting for a doctor to tell us what's wrong with Aiden. I rested my head on August shoulder while rocking Aiden to keep him from crying

•••••

August Alsina

After waiting for about 30 minutes they where now ready to see Aiden and find out what's wrong with him. Honestly I'm scared what if something is seriously wrong with my son. I watched Compton as she answer a series of questions the nurseries and doctor started asking her. 

After a few moments the doctor had asked Compton to attempt to try and feed Aiden again only for his to fuss and cry extremely loud.

"Ma'am I think  Aiden may be lactose intolerant, which means she can't drink your breast milk so you have to feed him powder milk (Baby formula) " He said

••••

After buy a bunch of baby formula for Aiden Compton and I headed back home. I'm just glad nothing serious was wrong with Aiden. We pulled into our drive way and burst into laughter as Mecca had Rocky playing dress. I got out of the car picking up the bags of formula while Compton carried Aiden as he slept peacefully inside.

Once inside the house I walked into the kitchen to see Lani sitting there eating at the mini bar eating pickles and yogurt.

"Lani are you ?" I asked opening the refrigerator to find something to cook for dinner

"Yes, aug don't tell Compton.... Rocky said he wants to tell her." She said finished up her pickles and yogurt

I nodded my head at her as I gathered everything I needed to make Meat-loaf, garlic mash potatoes and grilled Asparagus.

••••••

Rakim Myers

Rakim Myers

After eating dinner that August made for everyone. I decided to help Compton clean the kitchen while everyone else relaxed in the living room. I cleared the table while Compton out the left overs away.

"Compton?" I said starting to do the dishes

"Wassup Rakim?" She said sitting down

"I gotta tell you something." I said finishing up the dishes

"Spit it out Rocky." She said fixing Aiden a bottle

"Kehlani and I are expecting our first child." I said turning around to face her

The smile on my little sister face made me happy to know she is excited for Lani and I. I never loved any female the way I love Lani not even Rita annoying ass.

"OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS
ROCKY." She yelled pulling me into a tight hug

••••••