Chapter Eleven: 6 Months Ago

Excuse All Mistakes

Enjoy

The Photographer ( No Quote for this chapter)

Chapter Eleven: 6 Months Ago

|| Compton Smith Point Of View ||

Today was my photo shoot with some magazine company . I was excited because after being on tour for 3 months I miss being around camera and photographers like myself. My manger D told me to just throw on something and get a move on. I swear I can't stand his stand his monkey looking ass. I grabbed my over sized testimony hoodie and followed D out of the house. I really wish the label should have gave me a different manger cause I'm bout 2.5 seconds away from firing D and beating his ass.

....

" Compton remove your hood and use your arms to cover you breast." The photographer guy said

I looked over at D to see him mentioning for me to do as told. I inhaled a deep breathe of air and slowly removed the. Hoodie and looked it the camera. This shot is beyond weird and the fact the D just said go ahead was truly the last straw. Once the photo shoot was over I got in the car and looked out the window. The car pulled up at my loft. I gladly got on slamming the door behind me not caring if D was there or not. I walked inside my house slamming the door shut and making my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Patron and drunk it straight from the bottle taking it to the head.

.....

It was that night of that photo shoot the changed me into something I wasn't. Apparently Topless pictures and sexy sec song sold at the top of the charts. This was the Beginning of a horrible life I was now had to live I order to keep climbed to the top of the chart. Everyone loves sexy and hot that's all D kept saying. That all I did was making sexy sex music and dress like a slut well according to the label I was trying the way everyone seen Justine Skye (Stage Name).

I began to drink and part more than I have ever done before. I started turning into Justine Skye. The hot sexy single new Artist that everyone want to have or wants to be. All these lies that just kept getting bigger and bigger pushing me away from who I really am which Compton Smith not Justine Skye. She was just someone I was supposed to be on stage not in reality. No one can see Compton anymore all they is see Justine Skye.

.....

August doesn't even seem to notice the differences. He spends so much time at A&S and working on his own music he wasn't had a chance to realize that I don't dress the same or act the same shit I don't even talk the same. He still see me at Compton but truly I can't even tell you if I see that part if me. I've grown so much into being called Justine Skye and acting this way.

.....
That was six months ago. All those stupid things I did because D told me to push me over the edge and cased me to hurt myself. Now here I am in a hospital bed on being watch like a hawk because I tried killing myself. Now that I'm laying this the be I blame everything on D instead of his stay now Compton don't drink that, no war at this done act like that I would've here right now. Deep down I know blaming this on D isn't going to make anything better. D didn't put the glass to my wrist. It was all me I through I could put an end to this whole fame and Justine Skye thing and just bee Compton Smith a small town photographer how is madly in love with her R&B super star boyfriend.

____

Let me clear up the confusion real Quick Justine Skye: Is Compton's stage name. The first half of this chapter is a flash back basically of what happened. Also this book has a twist kind of like what happen in beyond the light except it's better lol.

P.s Justine Skye Is a read Singer and That her real and stage name not Compton I jut changed to to Compton in my book okay.. Got it ? good

__Lialihhhx3 ❤️💯