Chapter 14: Heart Broken

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Enjoy 👌😌

Lialih ❤️💯

The Photographer📷

"In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little, human detail can become a Leitmotiv." -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Chapter 14: Heart Broken 💔

|| Rakim Meyers Point Of View ||

After hearing my little sister attempted suicide I knew I needed to fly back to Detroit A$AP No Rocky ( Lol I had to do it since he is A$AP Rocky). It was like another painful stab in the heart considering our killed himself while we where in the car. That's something I won't ever forget. It's heart break o know my sister would hurt me in such a way. No I'm not being self centered. After watching my father kill himself it scared me because was alway close to him and Compton. I never head a relationship with Analise and I don't plan on having one any time soon. So for Compton to try and kill herself made me realize if August and T wasn't there for her I would truly be alone in this world with my baby sister and Bestfriend.

....

I pulled up to August & Compton condo and shut the car off. I got out and made my way inside the house. Yes I have a key. I walked into the living room to see Compton on the couch looking at her wrist. I watched as she pulled the sleeves to her sweat shirt down covering the scars. I sat on the couch beside her and hugged her. Honestly I wanted to yell an scream at hurt but I know she is still hurting from the self harm.

" Rakim I Miss him." Compton said barely above a whisper.

" So do I but what you did wouldn't make him proud.... what daddy did that day on the bridge was because of Analise and all the other bull shit.... You can't do that again C. You love life more than anything so yourself harming yourself really hurt me Comp I thought I was gonna lose my little sister and Bestfriend." I said wiping my fallen tears away

"Rocky is so so sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that way or make you remember what daddy did... I just thought that killing 'Justine Skye' would make me go back I who I was before the fame." She said crying on my last King shirt 😒this shirt cost money child.

....

Compton an I stayed in the living room just talking bout everything that happens and I glad August fired Daniel and is taking him to court cause if it was me it would be a whole different ball game I'm whoop his fucking ass for putting my baby sister in uncomfortable situation. Fucking ass, I have a money hungry bastard and that what Daniel is.

" Rock I think I'm doing to stop making music." Compton said laying her head on my lap and lookin into my eyes

" Don't do that Comp, you love making music and photographer..... Get August to be your manger C just don't stop making music because of what happen... You gotta show the world that 'Justine Skye' is someone Daniel made you them who you are Compton Smith." I said poking her face

She nodded her head and pulled my braids. she so damn childish but I rather her be childish that anything else. We chilled like that for the rest of the day. Of course I was still heart broken but honestly I glad my sister is alive and that I didn't lose another family I cared about to suicide.

---

Short sorry I know I'm typing the next 3 now 😌

So now y'all know how Compton and a Rocky dad killed himself..... I'll even tell y'all more about. Later on Okay ? k ? Love y'all

S/O to @Toya_Aug7 for show this story mad support and being the only ONE TO COMMENT ON VERY CHAPTER !