Chapter 4: Photoshoot with VIBE

Excuse All Mistakes 👌

Enjoy 😁

The Photographer 📷

"I always thought of photography as a naughty thing to do - that was one of my favorite things about it, and when I first did it, I felt very perverse." -Diane Arbus

Chapter Four: Photo shoots with VIBE 📷

| Compton Smith Point Of View|

I sipped my latte as I waited for August and Tristan to finished getting dressed. Today has been one busy day photo shoot after photo shoot. Right now August, Tristan and Ed Sheeran are getting ready for there photo shoot with Vibe magazine and of course August made me come so that I could take picture and help VIBE a couple of my photo's. I'm excited about the whole thing and nervous. Moments later Tristan and August came out of their dressing room ready.

"Are y'all ready?" I asked sitting my latte down

" Yup!" they said in unison

" Alright let's go." I yelled

:

:

:

:

:

" Tristan stand beside august and smiled , August you be you."

We were now finishing up the last 10 minutes on set and I was just having fun with the guys. This is why I got being a Photographer because it's all about the unseen art I see and make notice to everyone around me. The Owner of VIBE had already picked a few pictures they wanted to use. Of course I have a legal rights to my photos so my owner of VIBE and I decided that I would receive 60% of the sales and photo credit. We agreed on 60% because most of the pictures of the guys being used are all mine. I sat my camera down and called August over towards me.

"Was sup Comp?"

"Nothing just wanted to let you know you did great and most of my pictures of the 3 of y'all will be in VIBE Magazine."

"Aye Congratulation's Compton I'm proud of you"

"Thanks August but I couldn't do this without the help on you so thanks. " I said pulling him into a hug

:

:

:

:

I sat on the couch and listened to ocean sounds that where being played on my phone. Rocky is at the studio work on some stuff. I haven't spent much time with him since I've been with August. Thankfully I have tomorrow off but I'll still be with August because I using his studio to record some song I work about a week ago call End Of October.

:

:

:

| THE NEXT DAY|

I got dressed in a pair of Black leather jogger pants and a White belly shirt and my white Air Force ones. My pulled my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my purse and song book. Rocky left the keys to the Benz on the island. I grabbed the keys and made my way out of the house. I got settled into the driver's seat and sent August a quick text message.

Compton: I'm leaving my house now, be ready for this bomb ass studio session boss. Sent 10:43 AM

August: Alright Comp.... Did you eat yet I made breakfast. Received 10:45 AM

Compton: " No I haven't Sent 10:45

August: I'm make you a plate so you can eat before our session. Received 10:47 AM