Chapter seven: Forgiveness is the Key To Happiness .... BULLSHIT

Excuse All Mistakes

Enjoy

Lialih

The Photographer

Chapter Seven: Forgiveness Is The Key To Happiness .... BULLSHIT

"To me, the magic of photography, per se, is that you can capture an instant of a second that couldn't exist before and couldn't exist after. It's almost like a cowboy that draws his gun. You draw a second before or after, you miss and you're dead - not them. To me, photography's always like that.-" Mario Testino

|Compton Smith Point Of View |

I was completely thrown on by August question. I really don't know how to extols in this whole thing to him but fuck it here goes nothing.

"Analise and I don't get along because of the way she treated me when I was growing up?" I said looked at Detroit from across the lake.

"How did she treat you?" August asked holding my hand in his.

"She always acted as if I wasn't apart of my family and when I turned 13 I found out why and I haven't been able to forgive her since then." I said no looking at August

" What was the reason?"

" She treated me badly because he hated that my father put my older Brother for an adoption and kept me."

" Who's your older brother ?"

" You wouldn't believe me if I told you...."

" Try me Babe...."

" Rakim is my older brother that's why I'm so closed to him and growing up once my mother found of he was my Bestfriend she tried taking us from each other.... Rocky is all I really have since out father died .... Analise is the root of all evil in my life and I will never be able to forgive her no matter what." I said wiping my tears

" Compton it's okay to forgive Analise just never forget what she did babe.... Forgiveness is the key to happiness."

"August that a bunch of BULLSHIT I will never be able to forgive it forget what she did and not thanks to whoever got Rocky I might lose my older brother and Bestfriend. " I said hanging my feet over the lake.

August didn't say anything else he just pulled into a hug and rubbed my back. We stayed like this until the sun came up and even after I just didn't want to give his embrace because this view was amazing. I grabbed my camera out I the car and began to take pictures. This is why I love photography it bring out the goodness in my life even when I can't see it through the naked eye. Some how the setting made me think if Rocky and when I first found out he was my brother. I had ran away from home an didn't return until like 5 days later. Of course my Analise didn't care that I was missing as for my Father him and Rocky sent out a whip search party and even them they still couldn't find my. Rocky found me I was hiding at our special spot that we would go to when ever some deep shit happened and we just needed to get away from the world.

| Rakim Meyers Point Of View |

I laid still surround around darkness not being able to move. All I could do was listen. I've been laying still in this same spot for two whole weeks now. I don't remember much but I do know that Compton visit a lot and so does August and Big T. I only remember them and there names because they say their name every time the come to visit me. I don't know how tf I ended up in a hospital in a coma not remembering anything about my damn life. The sadness part about this whole situation is that when ever Compton talks you can here the sadness and hurt and pain all in her voice and it's beyond sad that I can't remember my own best friend. I wish I could remember her.

As I laid still on the bed I heard the room door open and close. Someone had came in an sat down in Compton's usual seat.

" Rakim I don't know if you can hear me or not but. This is your birth mother Analise and I am truly sorry that your father and I couldn't raise you . And because we gave you away to took my hatred and pain out of your baby sister and now she won't forgive me. Just wake up son Compton needs her Bestfriend and big brother back your all she has left since I wasn't much of a mother to her. ..... By sweetie I have to go please wake up soon your sister needs you." Analise said

....

Did I just heard the chick correctly not only is Compton and I best friend but brother and sister and I was adopted tf is going on. I need to way my dark ass up and get answer cause this shit is crazy on top of that I need to ask Compton why she said my Fans miss me wtf do I do for a living. All these unanswered question. I need to walk t up out of the coma ASAP.

.....

Rocky and Compton are siblings ....

Poor Compton

I hope Rocky wakes up soon.

Lialihhhx3 🅰🇺🇸