Chapter Fourteen: Meet & Greet

The Photographer Series:

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Excuse All Mistakes 💁

Please Leave Inline Comments

Enjoy 😙👌

Lialih 💜

Book Two:

All Or Nothin

Chapter Fourteen: Meet & Greet

August Alsina

I rubbed my eyes as Trav, Big T and I boarded our flight to Chi- Town. I got meet & greets back to back for the next 3 days.  I'm honestly just can't wait for these meet & greets to be over so I can go home and spend some time with my babies.

I sat down beside Trav and closed my eyes. I'm going to try and get some sleep before I have to do this meet & greet.

••••

I smiled feeling refreshed from that nice nap I got on the plane. We just landed in Chicago. We bout to head to a pizza shop and grab some deep dish pizza. I currently was looking online for the perfect engagement ring. After about 10 minutes of looking for a ring. I locked my phone and sat it down.

"Goon what was you looking up over there?" T asked bitting his pizza

"Looking at engagement ring I think I found the perfect one but y'all can't see it till New Years." I said finishing off my pizza and standing up

We need to head to the hotel so I can get freshen up and head to this meet & Greet.

•••••

The sound of TTCL played in the background as we began the meet and greets. Some of the faces here today I remember see at other meet & Greets. I smiled as I remember this girl that once drove from her hometown to NOLA just to meet me. (Made that part up I wish I did drive that far to meet him)

"Hey Aug." Delialih said

"Hey Ma' how ya been?" I asked pulling her into a tight hug

I love my fans specially the ones that go all out to show how much they love and care for a Yungin.

"I've been good, how the fam?" Delialih asked taking a few pictures of me and her

"They good, Compton & I are excepting another baby soon." I said smiling

"OMG Congratulations." Delialih said smiling

••••••

The meet & greet in Chi-town are now over and we are now head back to New York for a meet and greet and than to ATL. After this last meet and greet int ATL it's back home I go.

We all boarded our flight back to ATL. Instead of falling asleep like Trav and T did. I sat up on my laptop chopping it up with Nation while I have the time. My fans are awesome and they have helped make me who I am today so they deserve all the love and support I can give them.

••••••

Compton Smith

I pulled my shirt down and placed the ultrasound pictures in my purse. I smiled down at my tiny growing belly. I really hope we have a boy. I walked out if the doctors office pleased with the fact that my baby is healthy. I got settled in August Range Rover and started up the car. I drove to Chick-Fil-A to grabbed Mecca and I something to eat.

I blasted Change by my baby as I pulled into the drive way of Chick-Fil-A. I order a classic chicken sandwich for me and chicken bites for Mecca. I can't believe my Winter flower is going to be six soon. After getting the food I drove to Rakim's house to pick up my baby girl.

••••

I sat in bed eating my food and on FaceTime with my baby.

"So how was the doctors appointment." August asked putting on a pair of boxers

I bit down on my bottom lip taking in the view of my baby. I thank god that August is all mine.

"It was good babe, the baby is healthy and everything looks normal." I said taking a bit of my sandwich

"That's good I'm glad my little boy is healthy." Aug said climbing into bed

"Who said it was a boy." I said raising a perfectly arched eyebrow

"Me, Baybeh but nah I feel it this baby is gonna be a boy." Aug said shifting in bed

"I miss you Babe, I'm glad you will be home tomorrow." I said dumping my empty food into the trash

"So am I these meet & Greet making a Yungin tired, when I get home give me a massage." Aug said

"Are you asking or telling me Caramel ?" I said turning the television on and tuning the light off

"I'm telling you Baybeh but I'm call you in the morning before we go to the airport." aug said ending the call

I put my phone on the charger and turned the volume up on the television. One of my favorite old television show is one which is One Tree Hill. I guess I'll watch this till I fall asleep.

•••••••

Sorry this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I was busy.

Real video from Meet & greet in media.

Looks like Compton and Aug Both want a baby boy.

🌊💕🔐💍🔮