Off to Liurnia!

You and Blaidd once again continue your travels together after finding and hunting down Darriwil. There's a newfound spark between the both of you, Blaidd has grown more fond of you and is grateful for your help. The both of you travel upwards and through Limgrave, you run into a couple miscellaneous troubles such as knights but nothing you both can't handle. There's a strange breeze that soon begins to pick up as you both approach Stormveil Castle together.

"Something's off..." Blaidd speaks cautiously as he notices the sudden pick up of the wind. You both slowly walk to the entrance but before you can get to the steps, a loud voice can be heard.

"Foul Tarnished... In search of the Elden Ring..."

The loud and confident voice catches the attention of both you and the Half-Wolf. Your attention is drawn towards a tall man standing atop of one of the castles pillars.

"Oh? And what have we here?"

The man leans forward slight and squints his eyes before lifting his head up once more.

"A shadow are we?"

He shakes his head with a slight chuckle, his tone and demeanor doesn't change one bit.

"Nevertheless, someone must extinguish thy flames..."

You and Blaidd immediately take the threat seriously as you both draw your blades. The man finally leaps forward off the pillar and slams down into the ground in front of you both leaving a gust of dirt to kick up. The dirt is swiftly blown away as the wind picks up even faster than before. The man stands up straight and adjusts his posture. The wind reveals not a man, but an omen. The omen lifts a wooden staff up in an honorable way before speaking once more.

"Let it be Margit the Fell..."

Blaidd turns to you with a determined look on his face, it seems you won't be making it to Liurnia so quickly after all. You look back at Blaidd and nod once as you both have an understanding of the idea. Blaidd slowly begins to walk sideways away from you as you do the same. The fight begins as Margit slowly assesses the situation. He grits his teeth before throwing a spectral dagger towards you. He doesn't seem to care about Blaidd, he only wishes to extinguish your flame.

You quickly take your shield out and prepare to block the attack. The dagger swiftly approaches you but goes straight through the shield and hits right in your gut. You're knocked back a bit while letting out a grunt of pain.

"Y/N!" Blaidd looks at Margit and grits his teeth with anger. "You bastard..." Blaidd begins to charge at Margit and the two swiftly lock blades.

Still shocked at the sudden blade that went through your gut. You grip onto your stomach and slowly pull it away, your hand is covered in blood. Your breathing speeds up as you put your shield away and grip onto your longsword with both hands. The severity of the situation is now understood as it seems you won't be able to block every attack with a shield.

Blaidd buys you enough time to regain composure before he eventually gets knocked back by Margit's tail sweep. You quickly tag in and catch Margit off guard, as you slash at him a couple times, he retreats backwards and throws a dagger at you. You sidestep it and continue the aggression as Blaidd gets back up and joins you. Margit has a smug smile on his face as he grips up and summons a giant hammer.

"Well... Thou art of passing skill." Margit grips onto the hammer and swings it around  "Warrior blood must truly run in thy veins." He continues to speak while attacking you and Blaidd. Margit jumps into the air "Tarnished..." He quickly slams down at you and Blaidd hammer first which causes you and Blaidd to split up once more.