To The Capital!

After a quick rendezvous to Ranni's Rise thanks to the ring that Iji gave you, you and Blaidd are now well on your way to the Altus Plateau to seek the Royal Capital. Your mission now is to stand before the Elden Ring and become the Elden Lord. You've had your fun with Blaidd and Ranni, but now your journey is soon coming to an end. You almost wish that you could've spent more time with Blaidd, he's grown on you throughout this broken land, maybe he'll continue his journey with you through your lordship. Regardless, the future is soon coming to a close.

You walk with Blaidd as you approach the lift to the Altus Plateau. Ranni explained that the medallions that you and Blaidd have been using for dinner plates are artifacts that power the lift. You raise the medallions up together and... Nothing happens.

"U-Uh..." You raise the medallions up even higher.

"Maybe you're too short?" Blaidd smiles with a tease.

"Okay! Let's see you do it then!"

You shove the medallions over to Blaidd, he takes them with a cocky smile, "Watch and learn, Y/N" he lifts them up and... Nothing happens.

The two of you bicker back and forth like an old couple before you realize you were holding it upside down. After a quick fix, the both of you celebrate like primates who discovered fire. You and Blaidd high five each other once the lift begins to move. It takes a small moment before you reach the top of the Plateau, there's a person waiting for you once you arrive.

"Hey, isn't that... What's her name, Reina?" Blaidd points to a person hunched over and waiting on the lift.

"Oh yeah! Her name is Rya, I wonder what she's doing here?"

You and Blaidd walk over to Rya to see what she is doing waiting by the lift.

"Ah! I've been waiting for you. I knew you had the stuff of champions. I hereby invite you to the Volcano Manor." Rya extends her hand to you, it faintly glows. "Take my hand, and have audience with my mistress."

Blaidd looks skeptical upon her hand, he doesn't quite trust her just yet, "Just Y/N? I feel as if I should accompany him to this..." Blaidd physically fights the urge to describe the manor as a brothel, "M-Mysterious... Br... Place..."

Rya looks over at Blaidd with a friendly smile, "Oh! Yes you're absolutely right!" She extends her other hand out to Blaidd, it glows faintly, "I suppose Y/N's consort can attend as well!"

"WHAT?!" Blaidd's jaw drops as he hears himself being described as your consort.

Before he can explain himself, you and Blaidd are transported to the Volcano Manor. It's surprisingly cold considering you're on top of a Volcano. The two of you walk into the manor carefully before you are greeted by a person in a chair who is guarded by a Crucible Knight.

"Ah, it's you... The homosexuals, come hither..." She speaks in a low and strong tone.

"Okay first off-" Blaidd tries to explain the situation but the woman cuts him off.

"No need for explanation, sexual preference matters not to me, you have my blessing. Rya told me all about the two of you, Y/N and Y/N's consort." The woman sits up and leans forward in her chair, "I am Tanith of the Volcano Manor, homosexuals have a strong bond with one another, like moths to a flame. I'd like you to use that strong bond in battle for me."

Blaidd shakes his head and tosses his hands up, he's given up on stating that you are not a gay couple and so have you.

"In a battle? Against who?" You raise an eyebrow and speak with caution.