The Crumbling City Of Farum Azula

Your mind is loud and filled with noise. Bright tall trees cover the ocean plateau you stand on. The sky is filled with a cloudy night sky with a dim sunset in the background. You turn around to see a large figure you can quite make out, it's approaching you. You feel drawn towards it as it takes out a large blade and slowly swipes at you. Your vision becomes hazy and slow as something bright begins to approach you. It gets brighter and brighter. Wake. Up.

Your eyes shoot open as a loud lightning strike hits nearby at one of the stone pillars, you slowly stand up and look around at a floating city Melina teleported you to. It's crumbling with ash and debris, dragons fly over head with a loud roar. Bright clouds continue to let off lighting as well as the dragons, you've never seen this place before. You look around for anything familiar when you spot Blaidd laying on the ground behind you.

"BLAIDD!" You run with haste over to him as he's unconscious.

You get on your knees and shake him lightly, his eyes begin to open.

"Oh thank God..." You let out a soft sigh and sink into your knees as Blaidd regains consciousness.

"U-Urghh... What the?.." Blaidd sits up and looks at you with a wide smile, "Y/N! What the hell is this place?"

You stand up and give him a hand, "No clue, but we better look for an exit." You grunt as you pull him up, it was a bad idea considering he's over twice your size.

Blaidd chuckles as he sees you struggling to help him up, but nonetheless, he appreciates the gesture.

The two of you cautiously begin your journey through the crumbling city. It seems that gravity is questionable here as you and Blaidd approach a floating platform to drop down on.

"Uhh..." Blaidd looks over the ledge to a small platform, he then looks over to you with a sheepish smile, "You first."

Your eyebrows furrow together as you slowly look at Blaidd, "As if!"

Blaidd turns to you and crosses his arms with a curious look on his face, "So, you'll jump into the mouth of a demigod snake but you won't make a small drop?"

You lean over the ledge to see if there's a safer way down, "No in fact I won't."

Blaidd watches as you lean over, he sighs and rolls his eyes. He lifts his hand up and brings it forward with intense speed, he smacks your butt which causes you to fall forward and fall onto the floating ledge... You're alive!

Shaking and filled with adrenaline, you slowly stand up and look at Blaidd, "YOU BASTARD!"

"You're still alive aren't you?" Blaidd looks down with a smug smile.

You look back down at another floating platform and drop over to an open balcony, Blaidd slowly trails from behind.

The two of you make your way through the building and find yourselves in front of a large tornado that seems to be holding the city together. A large dome topped building lies across from you, despite the crumbling structure, it's somewhat beautiful. The two of you continue your journey down the stairs and quickly run into what looks like some beastman. They're half dead with their skeletal structure peering out of their somewhat attached fur and skin. They are obviously not friendly and it is wise to avoid them, but you and Blaidd don't back down from a challenge. You and Blaidd quickly jump the one that is on patrol before running through the buildings halls. There are piles of bones and ash at every corner as you guys fight your way through the corridors. Everything is going well until you approach a large bridge. The bridge is next to the tornado with corpses laying in each crevice of the floor. It seems to be some sort of religious practskin