(EPILOGUE) The Age Of The Lovers

Months have passed since your and Blaidd's coronation. The Land's Between have officially recognized you both as their Elden Lord's. Peace and order is restored to The Land's Between. Blaidd has managed to slowly repair Caelid's rotting core, it's now turning back into the swampy forest it once was. You on the other hand have made peace with the Academy of Raya Lucaria and have stopped the tyranny of the Golden Order, people are allowed religious freedom. You finally have time to relax with Blaidd, the first time in a while. Despite both working together, you barely see one another.

You both own a nice house on the outskirts of Limgrave. One away from society and the troubles of your jobs, being Elden Lord is no simple task! Even the toughest have to have their little trysts from time to time.

You stand in the kitchen and cook dinner for both you and Blaidd. The tender aroma of cooked meats fills the air. Blaidd enters through the door with a huff.

"I have no idea what 'Malenia Scarlet Bloom' is but man can that woman throw a temper tantrum." Blaidd walks in and hugs you from behind.

"You know how I feel about other people in my way when I'm trying to cook..." You shoot Blaidd a menacing glare.

"Right! Right! Sorry!" Blaidd let's go and backs away from you, "I'll take off my armor and get into something more comfortable."

Blaidd leaves to enter your guy's room. It's quiet and quaint, a large bed covers half the room mainly because Blaidd is roughly 8 feet tall. Black and gold silk curtains hang from the windows as Blaidd changes into a more home friendly appearance.

Blaidd finally comes back in a black dress shirt, the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows while his chest is exposed. You serve Blaidd a plate of steak and mashed potatoes before sitting down with your own plate.

"Thank you but, I can cook one day if you'd like" Blaidd looks up at you with a timid smile.

"The last time you cooked you tried boiling olive oil and then forgot about it." You cut into your steak and begin to take a bite, "You burnt the kitchen down, Blaidd..."

Blaidd gains a sheepish look as he tries to come up with a reason, "I can change..."

You let off a soft smile and chuckle as you take a bite of the steak.

"I can! Trust me, I can make more than just a measley grilled cheese." Blaidd continues to try and convince you of his cooking skills.

"I believe you don't worry, but we'd need to start small."

The two of you continue to eat your dinner together when you notice Blaidd acting aloof. He's not his usual self, almost as if he's nervous about something, should you bring it up?

"Hey Blaidd, is everything alright?"

Blaidd's ears twitch as you call out his name, he looks up from his plate nervously, "Yeah I just... I don't know, I love you a lot, I really do. You mean the world to me and I..."

Blaidd stops talking as he begins to shake gently as if he's scared of something. You watch as he digs through the bag next to him and pull something out of it.

"I just... I want to know if you'd like to... You know..."

Blaidd puts the small black box onto the table and opens it up in front of you to reveal a small silver ring with a blue moonstone glimmering in the middle of it.

"Will you marry me? Y/N?"

Your eyes widen as the ring is revealed to you. A small gasp escapes your mouth as your fork and knife drops to the ground. You look up at Blaidd who is blushing profusely.