Guidance from the Two Fingers

"Tarnished warrior... Come hither..."

These words echo in your tent as you are jolted awake, you sit up as you hear a deep voice call out for you.

"Tarnished... The Roundtable Hold calls you..."

You step out of your tent and look around, nothing seems to be amiss, Blaidd snores gently from his tent, that's the only noise being made.

"Receive audience... With me... With the Two Fingers..."

You have a strong feeling you should listen, after all, you don't have anything better to do in the middle of the night. You listen deeply to the words as you are transported to the Roundtable Hold, everything is the same and nothing is wrong, it appears the Two Fingers really were calling you. A new door on the side of the table has opened up, your curiosity entices you to step through it. You are met with the Two Fingers and a finger reader, she looks over at you with a small gasp.

"It's you, Tarnished warrior. I've heard all about you, I am Enia, The Finger Reader. I interpret the words of the Two Fingers, envoys of the greater will..."

You step closer to her as she explains her story, as you step closer, the Two Fingers begin to move.

"Look there, the fingers tremble to welcome you. Let their wisdom guide you..."

You focus on the fingers and open your mind, you see a vision. A dark hollowed place with the Elden Ring, someone grabs a hammer and shatters it. A huge crash is heard throughout The Lands Between, turmoil, anger, confusion, the Golden Order. You see other Tarnished fighting their way to The Lands Between as blood is spilled everywhere, then a throne appears before the vision goes blank. You hold your head with a groan as Enia cackles.

"You've seen it! The fingers! Oh the fingers! Let the words of the fingers guide you, for you are the chosen Tarnished. Now go forth, and claim another shard of the Elden Ring. Only then shall you be worthy of the title of Elden Lord..."

She points to the door as you slowly back away from her and exit the room, a red hooded woman sees your distress and walks up to you.

"It's scary isn't it? This whole warrior and lordship stuff isn't for me, I'm Roderika, in case you forgotten. I have yet to find my purpose but, I will soon!" She gives you a deep bow.

"Oh, my name is Y/N, if I'm being honest, I'm not too sure either. Everyone is telling me what to do and I guess I'm just listening, I don't quite understand why."

She smiles softly, "I saw you earlier with that tall wolf man, I was too shy to say hi, quite the catch you got there if you ask me."

Your eyes widen slightly but you aren't shocked anymore at this point, "He's a Half-Wolf and we are not dating, he is not my consort, he is my traveling partner."

Roderika chuckles behind her hand before speaking again, "Oh you're partners alright, I know what you are."

You roll your eyes at her teasing before saying your farewells, you sense your time at the Roundtable Hold is done... For now... You have newfound information, you have to claim another shard of the Elden Ring if you wish to ascend to the throne. You travel back to your camp through the Site of Grace, your surroundings fade into a deep blue as you're back in Liurnia with a sigh of relief.

"Y/N?! WHERE THE GODS HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Blaidd lunges at you and tackles you to the ground, he holds you close to him, it's almost suffocating.

"Bl...aidd... Argh!" You feel him loosen his grip to let you breath but he still holds you close.

He whispers gently into your ear, "Don't run off like that without me... You scared me half to death..."

His warm shirtless body is pressed up against yours, you can't help but sink back into his chest, it feels good despite his words. He suddenly picks you up in a bridal style and carries you off.

"W-Woah, Blaidd! What are you doing?" You blush as you're carried, you both approach his tent.

"I can't let you run off like that, from now on, we sleep together." He enters his tent and plops you down.

You sit up as you rub your head, his tent is a lot bigger from the inside than it looks. It makes sense as you guess he's around 8 feet tall. He zips up the tent close and gently gets on top of you.

"W-Woah..."

The two of you lock eyes as he pins you down softly. His blue eyes glow gently in the dimly lit tent, they're filled with worry. You try your best to stop your eyes from wandering around his well built torso, but with a bosom the size of 2 melons it's hard not to stare.

"My eyes are up here, Y/N..."

"They're staring at me it's not my fault..."

Despite the dimly lit tent, you can see a slight shift of his face, you can't tell for sure but something seems off. You feel as if he's blushing, almost flattered that you're checking him out. He slowly gets off of you but doesn't let go, he lays on his side before pulling you close to him and spooning you.

"There, that way there won't be anymore late night gallivanting..."

His arm wraps around your torso, it's actually quite comfortable. You hesitate for a minute before gently holding onto his arm, you feel his breath settle in as you do so. Neither of you want to admit it, but this is the most comfortable you've been since you've been traveling together. Your mind begins to wander, you've never been held like this before... You've never been held in general. What are these thoughts? Something new has sparked in your mind. Something more... Intimate...

"Goodnight, Y/N..."

Chills are sent through your spine as you feel his warm breath against the back of your neck, you are snapped out of your trance at the sound of his soft gentle words. You lean yourself back into his chest more and relax, you could get used to nights like these.

"Goodnight Blaidd..."