THE RADAAAAHN FESTIVALLLL!!!

After a long night of sneaking out past your curfew, you finally wake up. Your eyes slowly open up and you are quickly met with the grasp of Blaidd.

"Urrghh..." You groan out as you remember what happened last night.

You try your best to escape his tight grasp but the more you move, the tighter his grasp gets. You manage to turn around and face Blaidd, he is still sleeping. While you are overheating, sweaty, and dehydrated, Blaidd is still shirtless and still sleeping soundly like a baby in it's crib. You don't know what to do.

"U-Uhm... Blaidd..." You whisper gently into his ear as you continue to try to pull away.

Blaidd's ear twitches as your warm breath hits the inside of his ear, his eyes begin to open up finally. The both of you lock eyes with one another as he let's off a small smile.

"Hey there..." He chuckles lightly as he pulls you on top of him into a hug.

The hug is admittedly soft, you could almost get lost in it... But you have a job to do!

"Blaidd!" You raise a hand and smack one of his manly boobs, he groans in pain with a slight laugh.

"Okay! Okay! Marika forbid I have a little fun with you..." Blaidd pushes you off of him and sits up with a yawn.

He looks around for his shirt before putting it on and turning to you, "We oughta find the entrance to Nokron today, I've heard rumors that General Radahn has something to do with holding the stars back or something. They're holding a festival for his send off in Caelid."

"Send off?" You turn around after putting on your chest plate of armor, "Like, killing him or?.."

"Precisely, poor guy has been rotting away because of Malenia's temper tantrum mid battle, now the entirety of Caelid is a Scarlet Rot infested hellscape. It's best to put the General down, don't want him suffering anymore."

The two of you finish getting ready and step out of the tent together. You tear down camp and get ready for the journey ahead.

"So, where is Caelid?" You summon Torrent and get atop him, "Can't be that far, right?"

"It's on the other side of The Lands Between, Y/N..."

You stare at Blaidd before letting out a heavy sigh, it's gonna be another long journey.

"Don't worry, Kalé told me of a transporter to Caelid, should get us there in no time, it is in Limgrave however." Blaidd says as he begins to walk off.

"H-Hey!" You yell out for him as Torrent begins to follow.

The two of you follow the trail from Liurnia back to Limgrave, surprisingly enough, there are no more damsels in distress to stop you and Blaidd. No forts to take over and no petty thefts to solve, the two of you make it to Limgrave much faster now that everything appears calm.

Blaidd leads you over behind a Church of Marika, the wind begins to slowly howl as you approach a glowing figure behind a couple bushes, it beckons you closer. A swirling vortex contained in a small pillar welcomes you to enter, but what exactly is on the other side?

"Blaidd, I don't know if I trust that..." You dismount Torrent and look into the portal.

"Oh nonsense! You felled Godrick, you can handle a bit of mystery!" Blaidd says happily as he crosses his arms, "Hey, do you want to see a cool trick?"

You look back at him, "Hm?"

As you look back, Blaidd gives your butt a hard smack that echoes through the bushes. The force of the smack pushes you through the portal. Your surroundings immediately change into a much more windy and stormy area as you faceplant onto hard concrete with a grunt. Blaidd soon follows behind you.