Liurnia of the Lakes

The sun rises in The Lands Between once more, the gentle rays of the Erdtree shine down and into your tent which causes you to wake up. You were never a morning person, you rub your eyes and sit up with a groan. You gather your clothes and get dressed for the day before heading over to Blaidd's tent. You reach out to open it but quickly stop, you remember the last time you walked in his tent, your hand hesitates for a quick second before reaching forward.

"What are you doing?" Blaidd says as he quickly puts both hands on each side of your arms.

You jolt by the sudden surprise of Blaidd which causes a quick gasp to escape your mouth. You turn around as Blaidd laughs mischievously down at you.

"Blood of Marika, Blaidd..." You hold your chest as you regain composure, "Good morning, you didn't tell me you were up early."

"Thought I'd get a headstart on scoping the area out, as long as everything goes smoothly then we should have no troubles getting to Ranni's Rise." Blaidd speaks as he pulls out a map of Liurnia.

He shows you exactly where to go, you nod along and pretend like you can read a map. He's very eager about all of this, and you should be too! The first demigod that doesn't want your throat, a welcoming experience especially after your little argument with Godrick.

"Well then, shall we?" Blaidd extends a hand to you, "Chosen Tarnished warrior."

He smiles down at you with eagerness in his eyes as you slowly take his hand and shake it. "To Ranni's Rise it is." You say as you pull your hand away.

The two of you begin your journey through Liurnia, despite the sun being overhead it's quite nice and cool outside. The calm mist radiating from the lakes keeps a soft and tender atmosphere, that is until you hear a voice.

"Hello? Hello? Is someone there?"The soft voice of a female comes from a small folly on the lake.

You turn to Blaidd with a grin of curiosity, he knows he can't stop you from once again helping out another person in need, he reluctantly follows. The two of you follow the voice and find a woman who is heavily hunched over.

"Hello It's rather chilly here, isn't it? My mistress sent me off on an errand But I was accosted by a ruffian, and now I'm in a bind. Could I ask you to lend a hand, perhaps?" Her tone isn't threatening or menacing at all, she's nice.

You turn to Blaidd to see his reaction to all of this, he stands there with his arms crossed and looks down at you, "I'd rather we don't, we need to get to Ranni as quick as possible."

You wave him off, "Oh hush, the last time we helped that blond dude it was fun, plus look at her," You both turn your head to look at the woman, despite talking about her right in front of her, she smiles politely and waves, "She's adorable."

"That thug made off with a precious necklace. I need someone to retrieve it." She speaks politely and softly.

You turn to Blaidd with a saddened expression, he rolls his eyes and huffs. "We are not mercenaries but fine, but this is the last time!"

You and the woman both cheer with joy as she begins to speak, "Ohh, thank you dearly. What a blessing that we've met like this. The thug should be resting at an abandoned home down the way."

You take Blaidd's arm and begin to scout the area of any suspicious activity, it doesn't take long for you guys to find another Tarnished who sits alone and seems to be boiling... Prawns?

"What are you both lookin' at? Tryna start something mate?" He speaks in a heavy and aggressive British accent.

Blaidd draws his greatsword and grips onto it tightly, fortunately, you stand in front of him.