The Fallen Leaves Tell A Story...

The Erdtree scorches brightly with the flame of the giants. The fire snaps and crackles as the interior of the Erdtree maintains it's heavenly glow, it beckons and begs you and Blaidd to enter in. You and Blaidd walk together hand in hand and slowly begin to enter the Erdtree. You walk through the entrance and up the stairs, your surroundings are slowly entrapped by the innards of the Erdtree. A large golden fog gate blocks your way.

"This is it Blaidd... Everything we've worked for is beyond this final fog gate." You look up at Blaidd with a determined smile.

Blaidd looks down at you, "I'm ready when you are."

You give him a quick nod before reaching out to enter through the golden fog gate. Before you can touch it, the wind begins to pick up heavily as the entrance glows brighter and brighter. Wind and light entrap your surroundings as you and Blaidd shield your eyes from the light. Then suddenly, everything goes silent...

The world around you glows a bright gold before slowly settling down as you and Blaidd are transported to the inside of the Erdtree. You and Blaidd stand on a large square stone platform with golden roots and leaves scattered along the stone. The heart of the Erdtree is a cold grey color, lost of any divine hope. The only thing in the room besides you and Blaidd are a small broken stump with a hammer sticking out of it and a crucified figure. You and Blaidd examine crucified figure that hangs in the air, Queen Marika. Her arms are extended out as the golden arc she's imprisoned to pierces out of her wrists. Her body is broken and brittle, half of her torso is missing and hollow as a large stake is stabbed through her chest. Her left arm is completely cracked off, only pieces of stone skin remain intact by a black force keeping her together. Her golden hair falls down with her head as she hangs there with nothing covering her except for a regal skirt. She remains unconscious and unaware of the sudden intrusion.

"So that's her... Queen Marika..." You look up in awe at the horrible state she's in.

"God's have mercy..." Blaidd looks up in curiosity as well.

Blaidd tilts his head slightly as he hears a small crack coming from the golden arc that Queen Marika is bound to. He slowly looks forward to see the crack growing more and more before it snaps. Queen Marika falls to the ground quickly with a loud thump, her back is turned towards you and Blaidd.

"Is... Is she alright?" You step forward cautiously to examine the sudden fall.

Queen Marika's hand slowly extends up and grips onto the hammer. As she grips onto the hammer, her body begins to glow and light up alongside with the hammer. The hammer begins to form broken shards of the Elden Ring, they stick out like needles as Queen Marika stands up. Her once golden hair now slowly turns into a long red braid as she leans over and begins to shake. Marika violently tugs the hammer out of the stump, ripping it out of the ground completely and destroying it. Her golden hair now completely red, she holds the hammer up into the air and slowly looks back at you. A light inside of her broken torso begins to light up. But it's not any ordinary light, it is the Elden Ring. She turns around and faces you but she seems different... One could say she's missing a thing... Or two...

You and Blaidd draw your weapons as Marika begins to approach the both of you with the broken hammer.

"Hey uh, Blaidd? I don't mean to be a pervert but uhh..." You look at Marika and then back at Blaidd, "Where are her uh... Her titties?"You make a large gripping motion on your chest area as you look at Blaidd.