Claiming The Throne, Together

The two of you are still embracing one another, he lays on top of you gently. The both of you don't want this gentle moment to end, but you have a mission to do.

"As much as I'd love to stay like this..." Blaidd gets off of you gently and stands up, he offers a hand with a smile, "You have a throne to claim, for Ranni"

Saddened but determined, you reach out and grab his hand, he pulls you up with ease. Once on your feet, the two of you stare into one another's eyes with a slight smile. He breaks the eye contact to open up the tent, you help him tear down camp and begin the road to Leyndell, Royal Capital. The sky is filled with a heavenly gold color as the Erdtree stands proud and brightly in the middle of Leyndell. The grass and leaves on the trees reflect the Erdtree's influence as they shine with gold. As the two of you journey through the Altus Plateau, you run into foot soldiers and Tree Sentinels, nothing the both of you can't handle. Once you manage to make it into the outer wall, a familiar voice echoes through the air.

"I see thee... Little Tarnished... And his pet hound... Smouldering with thyne wretched flames of ambition..."

You and Blaidd both draw your weapons cautiously as the voice echoes through the dead battlefield.

"That voice... we've heard it before..." Blaidd looks around as you and him walk through the ruined plateau.

Nothing seems to be turning up, the both of you lower your guard and put your weapons away. You begin to walk away before you're suddenly kicked to the ground and tackled. You land on your back with a grunt, the sun beams down into your eyes. You lift your arm up to cover the overbearing sun as your eyes adjust. A large horned figure stands over you, it almost looks like...

"Let it be Margit, The Fell Omen!" Margit raises his cane in the air and prepares to slam down.

"Y/N!" Blaidd yells out and begins running towards you and Margit with his sword drawn.

Margit hisses as he spots Blaidd running towards him, he backsteps and places his right arm over his chest. He slowly disappears into a golden mist as Blaidd swings at him.

"God damnit! How is that bastard alive?" Blaidd turns around to lift you back up to your feet.

"No clue, but that was definitely a warning. Remain on guard, the Erdtree is in touching distance, we have to be careful." You redraw your sword and shield as you look up at Blaidd.

He looks down at you with intense but worried eyes. The two of you nod at one another as you continue your mission through the capital. You run into yet again another Tree Sentinel, but this one is different from the rest. It guards the side entrance with spiked armor, it almost looks dragonic.

"I don't like the look of this guy..." You peak out of a bush and turn to Blaidd.

"Me neither, let's try to sneak around him." Blaidd says as he watches the movements of the Dragonic Tree Sentinel carefully.

The both of you quietly emerge from the bush and begin to make your way around the door watcher. You manage to make it to the door but quickly realize that the fog gate is put up by the Dragonic Tree Sentinel. The both of you silently panic as you try to push your way through it, after a couple attempts, the both of you give up. You and Blaidd stand behind the Dragonic Tree Sentinel, Blaidd turns to you with a slightly worried look.

You turn to Blaidd and whisper very gently to him, "Don't worry, I got this."

You smile as you take out a finger seal, "GO LIGHTNING BOLT!" You shout out loudly as you jump in the air and thrust your fist towards the Dragonic Tree Sentinel.